Chapter 5

It had been a few days since Camila and I got close at a nearby park near her house. We continued to text each other nonstop and I even visited her at her apartment. Luckily the girls weren't there so we just spent out time cuddling watching movies or making out.

I was currently in the studio with the guys of CNCO working on a song idea. The guys had written some lyrics but needed help putting them together with a beat.

 The guys had written some lyrics but needed help putting them together with a beat

"I don't like the way it sounds!", a frustrated Erick Colon said.

"Bueno, temenos que tener halgo listo para hoy. (Well, we have to have something by today.)", inserted Christopher Velez.

"Alright, show me what you got.", I said as I pushed a coupe buttons on the sound board. A Latin fused beat faded in. I thought it would go well with the Spanish lyrics of the song.

Ay, ay
Devuélveme mi corazón
No ves que mi cuerpo no se anda mejor
Tú nunca supiste tratarlo
Solo golpearlo amor

Ay, ay
Devuélveme mi corazón
No ves que mi cuerpo no se anda mejor
Tú nunca supiste tratarlo
Solo golpearlo amor

"And that's all we got Y/N.", said an almost embarrassed Richard.

"Let me think of something.", I said as I leaned on my chair.

The boys began to bicker with one another, so I pressed the mute button off. I kept playing the beat in my head while softly saying the lyrics to myself. The song is talking about falling for a girl and giving her your all. She accepted your heat but then left you. The protagonist says he won't ever forget the moments they had, and they want the girl to know.

"He pasado por tí
Mil aventuras
Robaste mi mente y mi cordura
Es que si tu no me amas
¿Por qué no me llamas?
Me tienes esperando
No sé que te pasa

Sabes que necesito
Yo oir tu voz
Desde que no te veo
No sale el sol
Yo no quiero perdete
Así que vuelve a mí

Dale, un, dos, tres."

I sang the lyrics that came to my mind out loud. I was bopping my head to the beats I was making in my head. This sounds good! I was too busy doing my own thing that I didn't notice that the boys had stopped arguing and started at me from the booth. Once I did notice, I raised my eyebrows at them.

"You know you forgot to turn off the intercom, right?", Zabdiel De Jesús said taking off the studio headphones.

I looked down to see that I had muted them when they were talking but failed to turn off the intercom from the office to the booth.

"Can you sing the lyrics again?", one of them asked.

I felt myself blush a bit. It had been a long time sing someone heard me sing my own lyrics. Nonetheless, I nodded and sang the same lyrics I did before. They all seemed to like what I had! I told them to hang tight while I composed more of the instrumental.