Chapter 14

Y/N POV

I tried turning on my side, but something was holding onto me tight. I opened one eye to see a topless Camila nuzzled into my chest breathing steadily. A smile made its way onto my lips as I looked at my sleeping beauty in my arms. Memories from last night began to run through my mind. Last night, Camila and I had taken a big step into our relationship and I couldn't be happier!

I remained staring at my girlfriend as she slept. The faint sunlight hit her face just slightly and she just looked so damn perfect. I moved a strand of her from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"I can feel you staring.", Camila said with her eyes still closed.

"Can you blame me?", I said in an amused tone.

She giggled in my arms and slowly fluttered her eyes open. A shy smile graced her lips as she looked up at me.

"Good morning"

"Morning beautiful.", I said kissing her forehead. She leaned up, caressing my face and planting a loving kiss on my lips. "How did you sleep?"

"Amazing. I haven't slept like that in a really long time.", she said stroking my arm. She leaned up on her arm and captured my lips with hers. I felt her tongue swipe my bottom lip but I denied her entrance causing her to groan. She bit me gently causing me to moan in which she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I basked in the feeling of having her massage my tongue with her own. Her hands went up to my hair, tugging on it. I quickly grabbed her waist and lifted her on top of me, making her straddle me.

"Round two?", she smirked into our heated make out session. All I could do was nod and continue kissing her. My hands roamed her tan backside. My hands slid up and down her back landing on her voluptuous ass. I gave it a squeeze, which caused her to yelp in pleasure. She sat up on my stomach and my chub was already hardening. I felt the tip start rubbing her backside. She started rocking on me and I felt her wetness already spread on my belly. She leaned down and kissed my lips and down my jaw line.

"Baby." I moaned as I felt her leave open mouthed kisses. She nipped on my skin all the way to my pulse point and sucked on it slightly making me groan.

*ring! ring!*

Camila and I kept kissing passionately. My now hard cock twitched at the sensual caresses.

*ring! ring!*

I groaned in annoyance as I sat up.

"Who the hell is calling me right now?"

"Ignore it.", Camila mumbled as she kissed all over my body.

I nodded my head and continued my trail of kisses.

*ring! ring!*

That stupid ringing was getting on my nerves. I grabbed my phone and answered it without looking at the caller ID, which made Camila giggle.

"Hello?", I said in annoyance while Camila kept kissing my neck.

"Y/N! Glad I caught you. Are you busy?", Scooter asked on the other line.

Camila nipped on my ear and dragged her fingertips on my stomach making me moan softly.

"A little. What's up?", I said trying not to sound like I was having sex.

"Well, the label just called. They want to you to shoot your first music video this week."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but then in bliss as my girlfriend palmed the tip of my cock and began to slowly but firmly pump my shaft. She kissed me harder and I just decided to put the call on speaker.