Chapter 8

**2 week later**

Camila's POV

C: Then Sofi and I ran into the water! She was having so much fun Y/N. You should have seen her.

Y/N: I'm glad you're having family time baby. I know how much you wanted this.

It was 3AM and I was currently in my bedroom talking to Y/N on FaceTime. She had flown out to LA about a week and a half ago. And I would say in was an understatement of how much I missed her. Since the moment she left, we called and texted like crazy. More than we usually did. It was kind of hard for me at first, because the girls and I were getting our things in order for resuming the tour. We were to start in LA and end New York. It was a 22 live show commitment over the span of 10 cities nationwide. The girls and I have been recording bits of our next album while we were still here. During the tour, I'll start my solo promo with Shawn, so I won't be as present with them to record. Y/N on the other hand has been nothing but supportive. She would call or text me everyday to check up on my and tell me how proud she was of me. I would reply by saying how impressed and proud I was of her. Hayley Kiyoko's album dropped a few days after Y/N left, and the reaction was insane. It immediately shot to #3 on hot Billboards 100's! Not only that, but Y/N was all over the internet with her YouTube channel getting three to four times the subscribers she originally had! Everyone was talking about the smoothness of Hayley's voice and the interesting new sound created by the mystery engineer.

C: Yeah, but I wish you were here too.

Y/N: I do too baby. But just think, you'll be her in 2 more weeks. Then we can spend all the time you want together.

C: I can't wait!

Y/N: *chuckling*

C: How the project going?

Y/N: Amazing! Justin is a very talented dude.

Did I mention Y/N was working with Justin Bieber on his new album?

Y/N: Also, Frank and I finished recording my single.

C: I can't believe you're really going to do this.

Y/N: I know. And it's thanks to you.

I blushed furiously.

C: When are you releasing it again?

Y/N: Sometime tomorrow. Frank thinks the sooner the better. Plus, Justin recommended I speak to Scooter, his manager. He thinks it would be a good fit as representation goes.

C: You're living your dream baby.

Y/N: Yeah, I know.

I let out a yawn while rubbing my eyes. I felt super sleepy, but I didn't want to end my call with Y/N.

Y/N: Baby, do you want to go to sleep? It's like past 3AM over, right?

I shook my head no and laid on my side while plopping my laptop on my pillow. Y/N shook her head in amusement and left off screen.

C: Baby? Babe? Where'd you go?

No response.

C: Babe?

My screen was soon blessed with my beautiful girlfriend's face.

Y/N: Sorry babe. I was just about to undress to go to bed.

C: That's okay.

Y/N: I'll be right back okay? I'm just going to turn my laptop the other way.

I instantly felt my whole body warm up and an ache between my legs. In the time we've known each other and now the fact that we're dating, I won't lie and say I was sexually attracted to Y/N. The fact that my girlfriend is the hottest person I've ever seen and then to top it all off, she confesses me that she had a penis... I just can't help and think how it would feel. How she would feel inside me...