Chapter 19

Camila's POV

Did you know that when Y/N is asleep, she cutely mumbles to herself? I find it adorable that every time she does, she searches for me beside her and pulls me closer to her chest. I can't help still be in awe at how I found this amazing girl. I think to myself, how the fuck did she come into my life and help me become more myself? Every single day, she never misses to tell me how much she loves me and my flaws. She's helped me embrace my imperfections and never questions me. God, do I love her with all my heart.

Y/N is starting to stir a bit. She's about to wake up.

I kiss her jawline, nipping on her skin just underneath her earlobe. I smirk to myself when I feel Y/N tense her jaw and tighten her grip on me. I continue caressing her face until I see her flutter her eyes open.

"Good morning pretty.", she says with that sexy raspy morning voice. She gives me a loving smile and kisses my lips. "How long have you been awake?"

"Not too long.", I lie. I've actually been up for like an hour now just watching her sleep. But I'm not going to tell her that.

"You ready for tonight?"

I nod my head and kiss her exposed chest. She sighs in content and kisses the top of my head. We remain in bed just enjoying being in our little world. We don't say anything for a while, which led me to believe Y/N had fallen back asleep. But I was wrong when she tilted my chin towards her.

"I have a date for us planned after the show.", she said with that Y/N trademark smile.

"Really?", I asked amused.

She nods excitedly.

"Unless you're too tired, we can postpone until tomo--."

I shook my head quickly and leaned on my elbow.

"I won't be tired. I promise.", I said seriously.

She chuckled and kissed my lips. Lord help me when she kisses me... it's my favorite thing!

Y/N got out of bed, separating from me. I let out a small whine missing her warmth. She chuckles at me and stood up tall, stretching her back. I tried not to ogle at her flaccid member. Oh god daddy...

Y/N walked over to her suitcase and grabbed some clothes and headed towards the bathroom.

"Imma take a quick shower then we can go and wake up the girls for breakfast. Sound good?"

I nodded with a faint pout on my face.

"What?", she asked amused.

"You didn't even ask me to join you in the shower.", I puffed.

She laughed out loud causing me to break my pout with a small smile.

"Well shit, I'm sorry. Cam, would you like to--"

I cut her off by jumping out the bed and rushing to the bathroom.

45 minutes later

We were now fully dressed and waiting for the girls downstairs. Y/N and I didn't have hot shower sex, even though I wanted too. Trust me, I was ready to go. But she made it up to me by promising me we would have sexy time later tonight which perked me right up.

I looked at my hot baby and smiled. She looked so cute, but sexy at the same time.

 She looked so cute, but sexy at the same time