Sensational

Trixies pov:
Throughout the rest of the school day i felt like I was in such a trance, ever since that guy...that handsome and muscular...but soft and caring guy...I couldn't get him off my mind at all. I kept thinking and thinking about him, he's all I want...all I need. As the bell rang for my final class to end I quickly rushed out so I could get to my car earlier. While rushing down to the parking lot I accidentally slammed into someone, perfect.

"Fuck I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and I'm in such a rush I wasn't paying attention!" I squeaked picking up the papers and books that fell to the floor.

"Hey hey hey trix it's ok! It's just me you can relax a bit!" I looked up and saw my friend adore with the rest of my books smiling. I blushed softly from embarrassment and thanked her taking my books back.

"Why are you in such a rush anyways? It's Friday and I doubt your going off to any parties" she giggled as we walked to my car.

"Yeah I know, I just really wanna get all this work done before tomorrow, it'll make me feel more relaxed you know?" I unlocked my car and put all my stuff in the back.

"Is there a time where your face isn't constantly in a book? Cause I would like to see that one day" I rolled my eyes at her comment and got in my car.

"Whatever, I'll text you later Dory, please don't get too fucked up this weekend" she smiled innocently and told me she promised before we said our goodbyes. I quickly drove back to my apartment and put all my stuff down on my desk.

The truth is I already finished all my work for this weekend, I just really wanted to get all my special outfits for tonight ready incase the special guy comes back. I decided to get my cute and iconic 'I.Q kitty special' outfit. It was a yellow overall dress that had a heart with the pi sign in it, along with it I wore a white crop top under it and knee high white boots to match.

For my personal dances, I went along with a nice country Barbie outfit. I wore a light pink tassel jacket with a nice tight fuchsia lingerie set that really showed all my curves. I added a matching light pink holster that had lube and condoms on side, and my favorite vibrator on the other. To top it all off I wore my white cowgirl boots and a hat to make the look complete.

I've never been more excited to be at the club in all my five years of working there, but fuck this guy has me wanting more. I had my I.Q kitty special outfit on and I was touching up my make up and fixing my big puffed up ponytail in the mirror when my friend Alaska came over.

"Well look who's really getting all dolled up for tonight, trying to impress someone on the crowdddd?" She smirked at me in the mirror as I put on my round white fake glasses on.

"No lasky, just wanted to look nice tonight and hopefully get more tips then usual..." I looked back at her in the mirror and she made a 'sure there isnt' face.

"Alright, your on in five by the way so make sure your all touched up" I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror one more time before heading on stage.

Every time those stage lights are on me, I feel like a completely different person. And I fucking love every moment of it. I strutted my way up to the front of the stage and flipped my hair looking at the crowd seductively. I heard all the familiar whistles and howls I get every night, and that just fuels me even more.

I go up to the pole and grind up against it a bit, making my eyes roll back and moan as it hits a soft spot. The howls got louder the more I was getting into it, I jumped up on the pole and swung my body around letting my skirt fly up and show the tight panties I had on. I made sure my legs were hanging onto the pole tight before I bent back and started spinning upside down.