Addicted

Trixies pov:
"Hm...corset...or no corset.." I turned looking at myself in the mirror and sighed. I really really wanted to impress Brian tonight, and it's so hard to know what he likes on me.

"In my opinion corset, but again that's just me" Violet said as she filed her nails more.

"I think I'll just go with it, looks sexy with my outfit anyways" flipping my hair to the side a bit, I started tying it up and smiled looking at myself. I guess I'm Violet inspired tonight but I mean hey, gotta impress the men somehow.

"I think your more of a special room girl then stage girl now a days, barely see you out there" Violet giggled looking up at me.

"Yeah I know, but you have to admit the special rooms are amazing" she nodded in agreement and stretched a bit getting up.

"True, but of course no ones willing to pay that much to have me in there, so your lucky" I smiled at her innocently before grabbing my light pink whip.

"I am lucky, look how much I got just from the other night!" I pulled out my wad from the last time I saw Brian.

"Fucking hell how much is all that??" She asked looking at it in awe.

"It's a good ten grand my friend" I smirked putting it back in my bag.

"Fuck you could get so many good outfits with that..." I giggled and put on my light pink jumpsuit.

"I know right, now if you excuse me I have to get to my special room" I waved   at her and went upstairs into the room again. I went into the room I was told to go in and sadly looked around seeing he wasn't there yet. But then I realized I could give him a little surprise.

I lit some candles around the room and put my whip on the table beside the bed, I unzipped the top part of my jumpsuit and laid myself on the bed waiting for him to come in. After a few minutes the door opened revealing the handsome muscular Russian I've been waiting for.

"Wasn't expecting all of this...but I'm glad it happened..." he smiled as I played with the zipper on my jumpsuit smirking.

"Wanted to make sure my big boy has a truly memorable time..but this time I want it rougher..." I grabbed the whip from the table and trailed it from my waist to my ass before I smacked my ass hard moaning.

"Rougher huh...I can definitely do that..." he climbed into the bed before lightly straddling my waist.

"I want your strong hands around my neck and everything...choke me...hit me..spank me..I love it.." he slowly pulled the zipper down on my jumpsuit and smirked seeing what I was wearing underneath.

"I definitely wanna see my handprint on that sexy ass of yours..." I tugged off my jumpsuit and threw it to the side revealing the dark red lingerie I had on for tonight.

"Then mark me up and make me yours...let everyone know that I'm your slut and only yours..." he lifted me up onto my knees and pulled me close to him.

"I don't want anyone else to have you...your mine and only mine.." he bent me down over his knees and lightly started massaging my ass a bit. I let a soft moan escape before he spanked me hard.

"Only moan when I allow you to slut..you stay silent for me until then..only small whimpers.." I whimpered softly as he spanked me harder this time.

"Yes daddy...it feels so good.." he lightly tugged my hair up to look at him and I bit my lip hard as he spanked me even harder.

"Yeah...now you may moan my name..nice and loud baby..." he then spanked me even harder that it definitely made a mark. I moaned loudly rolling my eyes back in pleasure.

"Brian! Oh daddy yes!" He smirked and lifted me back up I face him. My face was a bit red and trailed my finger down his chest.

"Thank you for that daddy...I was a really bad girl today.." I kissed his neck softly wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I could tell...that scandalous red tells me a lot..but I love it.." he put his finger under my chin and had me look at him once more. I batted my lashes innocently and played with his hair a bit.

"I love it when you come back for more..." I pressed my lips against his kissing him passionately. I pulled him in more as his hands wrapped around my waist. I felt his tongue swipe against my bottom lip asking for an entrance, I parted my lips letting him slide into my mouth fighting with my tongue.

He pulled away and caught his breath a bit before kissing my soft spot on my neck. I moaned soft and pushed him into my neck more as I fell back on the bed.

"Fuck I can't take this anymore just fuck me please..." he smirked and I felt him unhook my bra and throw it to the side.

"Your so desperate for me...after you got a taste of it you can't get enough" I grabbed onto his shirt and ripped it off him before moving down to his pants.

"Shouldn't be talking...you keep coming back for me.." raising a brow, he took off his pants and boxers teasing my hole with his tip.

"Never denied it did i..." he lightly smacked my thighs and quickly stopped looking at me.

"Condom?" I made an 'oh shit yeah' face and opened the draw on the nightstand grabbing a condom and opening it.

"Sorry about that" I giggled as he put it on smiling a bit.

"It's fine, now then let's continue..." he started kissing my neck again and slid himself into me.

"Oh fuck yes daddy.." I moaned out gripping onto his hair. Once he got in me a bit he started thrusting hard creating the wonderful bliss that I'm so addicted to.

"Moan my name you slut...moan it loud.." I threw my head back moaning and tugging in his hair a bit. He thrusted harder as he moved his hands up to my chest.

"Oh yes Brian!! Brian fuck my tight little hole!!" I moaned out loudly and put my hands over his.

"Choke me daddy, go rough with me!" He spanked my thigh hard as he thrusted harder.

"I'm in charge here slut...don't tell me what to do..." I whimpered nodding gripping onto his shoulders feeling him hit my good spot.

"Fuck!! Right there daddy that's it I love it!!" His hands wrapped around my neck and put pressure on it. I know I said last time was something to remember, but fuck this time was a something else. It's absolutely wonderful and I'm loving every moment of it.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! Daddy I'm close!! I'm so damn close!!" I moaned out while he put even more pressure down on my neck. He gave his last hard thrusts before we both cummed.

Panting, he took the condom off and laid next to me before pulling me close to him. I smiled calming down and softly kissed him running my hand down his chest.

"I swear every time I come here it gets better and better...here.." he grabbed his wallet and took out a wad of cash for me smiling.

"Don't pay me too much baby..I feel bad when you give me more then I ask for.." he kissed my nose softly and played with my soft blonde hair a bit.

"Why not...I want you to go out and buy nice things for yourself..you deserve it...and if you want I'll get you whatever you want.." I blushed softly and hid my face in my chest.

"But whyyyy, I really don't want you spending so much on me.." I squeaked out. I felt him play with my hair more and laugh lightly.

"But I want to...to me your more then just a stripper..now I've gotta go babygirl..I'll see you soon...thank you again..." he gave me one more kiss before getting up and putting his clothes on before leaving. I laid back on the bed smiling and hugged myself a bit. He's something else, but I love him so much...