Trying it

Trixies pov:
Pace pace pace pace pace. That's all I'm doing right now. I'm so nervous right now, two weeks ago Brian and I decided to try for a baby, and fuck it was pleasuring without the condom but it was so weird.

I stared at the pregnancy test I just took just waiting for it to finish. I was terrified honestly. What if I'm not able to have a baby? I'm so scared. I didn't even notice I was shaking and crying until I felt Brian hold me close to me.

"Hey hey hey...what's the matter honey bear..cmon talk to me..." I sniffed looking up at his concerned face. I felt his hand softly cup the side of my face and kissed my cheek. I instantly started to calm down under his touch and the tears started to stop.

"I'm just r-really scared...what if it's negative...I-If it is then I-I'm a failure..." I whispered out putting my head on his chest. He started stroking my hair letting me clam down more.

"Baby...listen..it might take a few tries to finally get it..but I don't want you to beat yourself over this..if it's negative that's fine we'll try again..ok?" I sighed nodding and fully relaxed closing my eyes and letting him play with my hair more.

Soon I grabbed the test after the directions told me to wait for it to finish. We both looked at each other and Brian smiled at me, letting me know everything would be ok. I took a deep breath and flipped it over seeing the result.

Negative.

I teared up and shoves my face in Brian's chest. I really am sad it wasn't positive, I actually did want a baby. I want to see cute bright eyes look at me and smile. It sucked knowing it didn't work.

"Aw damn...well that's alright baby...we can try again and I'm sure we'll have it..." for me not being pregnant, I'm sure am fucking emotional right now. I angrily threw the test at the wall crying.

"F-fucking great! I stressed about all this and now this happens!! Stupid body!!" Brian instantly lifted me off the floor while I continued to cry and swear angrily at myself. He put me on the bed grabbing a blanket and wrapped it around me trying to calm me down.

"So your not pregnant, but emotions are everywhere?" He raises a brow handing me a water bottle. I calmed down a bit and looked at my phone and on my calendar.

"O-oh...it's my time of the month..." I sniffed looking at him as he made an 'oh' face.

"That explains it all, you know...I know this sounds gross but maybeeee?" I glared at him knowing what he was gonna ask.

"Brian your disgusting. No. Maybe after but not during." He pouted and sighed sitting next to me.

"Fineeee, sorry anyways...how about we just relax ok?" I nodded and cuddled into him relaxing again. It sucked that I wasnt able to get pregnant, but like Brian says, we can always try again.

"This better fucking work..." I mumbled to myself after taking another pregnancy test. We tried it again a couple weeks ago and honestly I really want this to work.

I sat on the toilet waiting for the result to come up. I heard a knock on the door and looked up.

"Brian don't worry I'm not gonna have a mental breakdown this time..." I got up and opened the door to see him prepared with tissues and a blanket. He smiled nervously and put them in the bed before coming back to me.

"Sorry, just making sure...do you know yet??" He asked looking at the test in my hands. I shook my head lightly tapping it against the palm of my hand.

"No...I have to wait a bit still...I hope it works though..." I sighed sitting on the bed and staring at it. I felt Brian sit next to me and put his head on my shoulder. After a few more minutes it was time to see the result.

We looked at each other smiling and I flipped it over to see the result.

Negative.

"What the FUCK?!" I angrily threw it across the room screaming and grabbed my hair fuming.

"I don't understand!! What are we doing wrong?!" I growled grabbing the test and threw it in the trash hard.

"Ok maybe we'll try it again! Honestly third times the charm!" He smiled nervously, I could tell something was up by the look in his eyes.

"Brian, your not telling me something...what's up..." he sighed knowing I could tell what was up.

"I-I don't wanna sound horrible and I'm not saying that's the problem cause we don't know yet but...a-are you maybe unable to...have a baby?" He said nervously biting his nails.

I froze and thought about it for a bit thinking about it. Now this is the worst thing that could happen that I've been fearing. Just not being able to have a baby at all.

"I-I don't know...I think if we just try it more then we'll see..p-people have hard time getting it started anyways! I'm sure if we just try a little bit more then we'll be a-able I do it...." Brian could tell I was distressed about it, he pulled me close to him and started whispering sweet things in my ear.

I don't want my worst nightmare to happen, I wanna have my own child with Brian, that's all I ever want. But I just hope that our next few tries will actually get us somewhere...at least I hope...