The Escape

A/N: i'm aware this is kinda like the episode where they all break archie out of juvie, but it's going to be good i promise lol.

_____________________

The plan was to meet at The Pembrooke at 11:30. Betty waited until her mother sister, niece and nephew were asleep until she put on a pair of black leggings, a tshirt, black boots, and her serpent jacket, and finished it off with a ponytail. She got in her car, and drove off.

Toni had on a black shirt, black shorts and her thigh high boots, (thanks to kevin) her serpent jacket, and a black beanie. As soon as she was ready, she grabbed the maps, hopped on her motorcycle and left.

As Veronica was getting ready, she put on a low-cut black shirt, black jeans, and Sweet Pea's serpent jacket that he left at her house.

As soon as Betty and Toni got there, Kevin had gotten there several minutes before, and him and Veronica were discussing their plans. Finally, it was time to go. The four of them hopped in Kevin's dad's truck, and headed off to The Sisters of Quiet Mercy.

Cheryl had been too nervous to fall asleep that night. She had put her hair in a ponytail, and made sure to lock her door And she was laying on her bed waiting for the knock at her window. After what had seemed like hours, she finally heard it. She looked at the window, and saw Toni. Even in the pale moonlight, she still looked gorgeous.

"Pssst, Cheryl, over here! Cheryl quietly ran to the window, and opened it up slowly, as it was old and probably hadn't been opened in years.

When she finally got it open, Toni climbed in the room, and the two shared a hug. Cheryl grabbed her waist, and pulled her into a kiss. For a little while, everything seemed perfect. Toni finally had to pull away.

"Cheryl, we have to leave right now. We're going to be together after we get you out of here."

They walked to the window, and Cheryl was the first to climb down. It wasn't that high up, since she was only on the second floor, and soon enough she reached the ground. Toni was down about a minute later, and they ran to meet Betty at the door.

"Jeez what took you guys so long?" Betty asked anxiously as she let them inside.

"Okay we have to be quiet now, because the nuns are right above us." Betty said cautiously.

They followed the map through the dusty, old basement. About 10 minutes later, they met Veronica at the door to the tunnels. She ran to give Cheryl a hug, but they started to hear quiet footsteps behind them.

"There they are! They're trying to help her escape! Go! Get them!" They heard Sister Woodhouse say from a distance.

"Run!" Toni said, as the four of them bolted towards the other end of the tunnels. It was a race against time. They weren't sure how long they were running for, but it seemed like ages. Finally, they reached the other door, and when the opened it Kevin already had the car started.

They all hopped in very quickly, and were all shouting at Kevin to get the hell out of there.

"Jesus Kevin, go!" Betty said as they closed the door, and Kevin peeled off in seconds. Once they were out of that nightmare castle's sight, they all breathed a sigh of relief.

"I can't believe we actually just did that." Veronica said, clearly out of breath.

"Me neither" Betty and Kevin said at the same time.

Cheryl was sitting on Toni's lap, and they both had their arms wrapped around each other, grateful to be together again.

Kevin dropped Betty off first, then Veronica, then drove past Cheryl's house, and went straight to Sunnyside Trailer Park. Toni and Cheryl hopped out, thanking Kevin on their way out. When they got inside, they went to Toni's room and just cuddled. Cheryl wasn't ready for anything else just yet, and she missed being in Toni's arms. Toni fell asleep after only a few minutes, but Cheryl couldn't sleep. After all she had been through, she just needed someone to hold.

A/N: i know this chapter was really short, but i'm working on a new story that should be up shortly.