Chapter 2 ~ America~Senpai!

When Russia and America reached the source of the yelling, They weren't really surprised at what was going on. Two feet ahead of them, North Korea had South Korea pinned to the ground, Japan yelling at them to stop from a safe distance. America glanced at Russia to see his expression, to which he just looked slightly ticked off, before rushing forward to shove North Korea off of their friend. "America~Senpai!" Japan exclaim from behind him. North Korea grunted in anger as he stood up, glaring at America and his brother in turn. 

          "You stay out of our business." He heard him growl as America turned to give South Korea a hand. Russia came over with Japan hiding behind him as if he were a shield. America turned to glare at North Korea but he had already started to walk away. "Nah, I think I'll stay nosy." He replied, mostly to piss him off. He heard Russia chuckle as North Korea looked over his shoulder to glare hatefully towards them. After he disappeared from sight, America turned to look at South Korea, who had his arms crossed and was glaring at the ground as if it had said something offensive to him.

"Soooooo, What was that all about?" Russia asked, looking at South Korea. "I don't like agreeing with him, but, you really should keep your noses out of places they don't belong." America and Russia both exchanged a look as he started walking away as well, the opposite of his brother. "Oh, and thanks. But it'd be better if you just ignored our... 'family conflicts'." He sighed. He was about to follow him to ask more questions and basically pester him until he told them but Japan then stood in front of him with the biggest goo-goo eyes they'd had ever seen on a person.

"Oh America~senpai is so brave!~" She squeaked, grabbing his wrists and jumping up and down excitedly. America looked at Russia in desperation, but he just laughed and backed away a step or two. The praising he didn't mind, but the whole 'senpai' ordeal kinda weirded him out. He gently pulled his hands away and backed away with a fake smile plastered on his face. "Heh, uh, thanks Japan. Welp, me and Russia better get going, bye!" America said quickly, rushing towards Russia(lol). He grabbed his hand without thinking about it and speed walked as fast as he could away from the area.

When they had gotten far away enough from her America stopped to take a breathe when he realized he had been holding Russias hand the entire time, He felt his face grow hot and let go, also wondering why he hadn't yanked his hand away

'He was holding my hand-' Is all Russia could think about. He felt himself blushing slightly so he turned his head just in case America looked in his direction after he'd caught his breathe. "So, what do we do now?" Russia asked, putting his hands in his pocket. America coughed awkwardly as he stood up straight, looking around. "Maybe we could-" he started to say but since Russia could already tell what he was going to say, he cut him off. "No McDonald's." At that, he frowned before looking back at him with a smile.

"Follow me, I know where we can go." He said, walking off towards the road. As Russia followed him, he couldn't help but feel disappointed that the notes where fraud. As he thought about his own thoughts, a realization hit him like a train. 'I... like him? ' Russia slowed down his pace, lost in thought. "Russia? You alright there?" America asked, pausing up ahead. "Uh- yeah. Just a bit shooketh from what happened back there." He lied, speeding up and stopping next to him. "Oh, don't worry. North Korea wouldn't bother someone as tall as you." He chuckled, nudging him with his elbow

Russia chuckled as well as they started to walk again. The two chatted a little along the way before America stopped and yelled, "We're here!" in front of a McDonald's. "Wha- I said no McDonald's though-" Russia whined, grabbing him playfully by the shoulders and shaking him. They both laughed as he turned around to face his friend. America looked as if he was going to say something but he looked behind Russia as if he saw something. Before he could turn his head to the running footsteps behind him, Russia felt himself get shoved from behind, right into America's lips-

           Both Russia and America blushed heavily as their lips touched. Japan hadn't meant to push them into each other but she had, and now she watched in despair as they looked each other in the eyes, something growing in both sets of eyes. When they finally backed away from each other, Russia pulled down his ushanka down over his face while America used his hands to cover his. "I'm so sorry America~senpai and Russia~kun! I tripped while running over here!" Japan said frantically. 'Now America~senpai won't ever like me!' She wailed inwardly, looking close to tears.

          When America finally stopped blushing he looked at Japan with wide eyes, Russia still hiding his face. "N-no it's okay. It was an accident. I- uh I gotta go. Uhm, s-see you guys tomorrow." He stuttered, walking away from the two. He speed walked down the sidewalk until he came to a stop sign where he pulled out his phone to text his father to pick him up.

          Japan kept apologizing over and over to Russia who had finally uncovered his face. Still red in the cheeks he looked at Japan who was on her knees literally begging forgiveness from him. "Japan, it's fine... I have to go too, bye." He mumbled walking in the opposite direction of America.

          Russia made his way down the sidewalk, lost in thoughts again. 'Did we kiss...? Does that even count as a kiss? And I.... I-I liked it?' He felt himself blush again as he thought about it. When he found a bus-stop, he sat down to calm himself. resting his face in his palms. Meanwhile, America was sitting in the passenger side of his father's car, slouched and nervous as to what his father would think of his tomato face.