Chapter Eleven

Person D: *slides a $20 on the counter* Tell me about A and B.

Person C: *leans closer and whispers* They're dating.

Person A and B: *hears muffled screeching from excitement from the other room* *sighs* Knew this would happen...

A/N- Person A is Hank, Person B is Alex, Person C is Sean and D is Raven.

Chapter Eleven:

Raven had sent Sean onto a mission. She was sick and tired of Alex and Hank pining for each other but not admitting that they have feelings for each other. Charles shrugs and told him that it was not his business to get them to tell each other when Raven asked him to do his telepath thing on them.

So she sent Sean to do his thing. Of course she promised him that she was going to pay him if he does and he went straight to his task. Sean walks back into the kitchen and sat down on the island. Raven smirks and slaps a twenty dollar bill onto the counter and slides it towards the ginger. "Tell me about Alex and Hank." She says and Sean takes the money. He shoves it into his pocket then leans closer and whispers quietly. "They're dating." He says and she smiles.

In the living room, Hank was reading a book as Alex was scrolling through his phone. They both look up when they hear excited squeals and screeching from the other room. They both sigh loudly and look at each other. "Knew this would happen some point." Hank said and the blond nods. "Ready for Raven?" Alex asks and Hank hums. "Guess I am." He says and the blond sighs once again.

Raven comes in and hugs both boys. "About time! I thought you would never get together!" She says happily and Alex frowns, not pleased at all. He doesn't really like people so close to him, it took him a long while to get used to Hank being so close. I guess that's what happens when you go to prison.

"Thanks Raven." The brunet says for both of them and Hank wraps an arm around the blond. Alex smiles softly and she gasps. "I have to go tell everyone else!" She says and runs out of the room. "Well at least we don't have to tell anyone." Alex says while shrugging and the other teen smiles. "Very true." He says and kisses the blond beauty in his arms.