~ Chapter 8 ~

Jungkook focus:

Jungkook sighed in defeat. He had ran in the same direction as he believed the girl had gone but it was almost like she had blown away with the wind. Jungkook groaned in fustration as he tugged at his hair with one hand and punched He wall with the other. He had been so close, but of course life wouldn't go his way. It never did!!

Somewhere in the distance a familar sound rings out to signal the end of lunch and that lesson was about to start again. But Jungkook was on a mission. He was determined to find the girl and at least return the drawing. So with new found determination he started to run away from the main school building and towards the extra classrooms out on the field. But before he could get far, Jungkook slammed straight into the chest of a rather annoyed Namjoon.

"So where on earth have you been Jeon??" Jungkook gulped as he took a step backwards, he knew he was in trouble when he was called by his last name. " I was....I was....I" Namjoon sighed "If you aren't going to tell me the truth then at least dont lie to my face" Jungkook nodded meakly, a disappointed Namjoon was worse than an angry Namjoon

" I'm sorry hyung, it won't happen again, I...." Namjoon cut him off " It's okay Kook, I understand, you have your own life and well.... I shouldn't have to know where you are twenty-four seven" he turned to leave " We're also meant to have English now, I'll cover for you, as I'm guessing your not coming" and with that he left, leaving Jungkook full of guilt. His hyung may have tried to hide it, and he had done well, but Jungkook had still seen the look of hurt in Namjoon's eyes as he had left.

Jungkook sighed. First he had lost the mystery girl and now he had disapointed Namjoon as well. Today was not going the right way for him at all.

Jungkook stood there for a few more moments as he looked around conflicted. He should really go after Namjoon and apologise properly, whilst finding out about the annocment he had missed, but then every second wasted on not looking for the girl was a footstep further behind her as she continued to disappear.

He turned towards where he had last seen Namjoon and started to walk after him. He was his elder after all, and an argument between two brothers affected the whole group. He had to sort it out.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

Okay, so this kind of short again and I'm sorry about that but it kind of sets up future chapters, so I left it shorter than I have been doing. But I promise that the chapters will get longer again, I just don't know when.

But anyways I hope everyone is well and is enjoying the new year and I'll see you all next time.

Bye💜💜