~ Chapter 3 ~

BANG!!

She woke up with a start! She rushed out of her room to investigate. But she stopped abruptly at the top of the stairs as her father roared her name.

Before she ran down the stairs to face her father's rath, She finally realised she hadn't changed her clothes from last night, which were still soaked in blood. But she doubted her father would notice. It wasn't worth destroying two sets of clothes in one go anyway.

He roared again! By the sound of it he had only just got back from the pub and was heavily drunk. This wasn't going to end well!

Mi Sun felt sick too her stomach. She could smell the stench of acholol already and she was only half way down the stairs.

"MI SUN!" her father roared again. Mi Sun hurried down the rest of the steps two at a time.

"Yes father?" Mi Sun asked innocently. She didn't want to anger him any further but she knew no matter what she did he would lash out at her.          "WHY THE HELL IS THERE NO BREAKFAST READY FOR ME?" Mi Sun sighed and looked at the clock. "Maybe because I don't know" she paused "It's 4 o'clock in the morning and I was asleep"
"THAT IS NO EXCUSE!! WHEN I GET HOME I EXPECT A MEAL READY THE MINUTE I GET BACK, NO EXCUSES!!"

After that one line Mi Sun lost it. After so long of just going along with everything.

She snapped!

She yelled and screamed as if her life depended on it. And in reality it kinda did.
Her father knocked her to the floor with serval blows, but this time he didn't expect Mi Sun to fight back.

This time he didn't expect Mi Sun to run away to her room before he was finished.

This time he didn't expect Mi Sun to do the thing she did.

The thing she does after every beating, after every day of insults.

The thing she does when the world is too much too handle.

The thing everyone says to never do.

But since when did Mi Sun listen to anyone else!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Another chapter, another disappointment!!
Hope you guys enjoyed it!!

Is anyone actually reading this??

Does anyone think they know what Mi Sun does??

Who knows, until next time!!

Bye 💜💜