Bad Jokes and Foreign Snacks

I thought for a moment. "Can't think of one?" Dice asked. I gasped and asked, "What do you get when you crossbreed a shark and a cow?". They stared at me confused. "I don't know, but I wouldn't try milking it." I said. Silence... "So I'm just now realizing my jokes suck.". Mugman snickered. I squinted at him. I took a deep breath and asked, "Why does a hermit crab wear a sea shell?". They just stared at me waiting for me to finish. "Cause it outgrew it's B-shell.". "NOOO!" Cuphead screamed out. I started laughing. Mugs screamed out in his hands. Dice just shook his head. "I continue?" I asked, with a smile. They all shook their heads. "Please no. I know how this is gonna turn out." Cuphead said. "I continue anyway. Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?" I asked. "Why?" They replied. "Because they spend years at C!". They just shook their heads and I laughed. Cuphead put his head down and asked, "Where do you get these from?!". "YouTube, my dad, and Google." I responded. They just kept shaking their heads. "I don't approve of this." Dice said. "A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, Doctor! Doctor! I can't feel my legs. The doctor replies, I know! I amputated your arms!" I said. "Okay that's actually pretty funny." Cuphead said. "Can I leave?" Dice asked. I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "NO! What's the difference between a snowman and a snow woman?". He stared at me in silence. "Snowballs." I said. "Fuck!" Dice said while turning away. "Be happy you have a Re-heeeeeeyaye, I almost said that." I caught myself before I said my last name. "That was close. I am not telling you people what—." Cuphead quickly put his hand over my mouth. I moved his hand away so I could say, "Thank you," then moved it back. Cuphead smiled innocently and removed his hand from over my mouth. "Y' know you did that so quickly, it actually kind of hurt." I told Cuphead. He still had that innocent smile. "What I was about to say will remain unknown to some of you.". "Be glad ya didn't actually say it. Who knows what would've happened." Mugs replied. "Yep! Let's get off this topic!" I exclaimed. It was completely silent. I thought of another joke and asked quietly, "What did the pirate say when he got his leg stuck in the freezer?". They all turned to me waiting for the answer. "Shiver me timbers!" I responded. "Okay, I'm leaving." Dice said. He got up and left as fast as he possibly could. I just laughed while he did that. "How do you know all this stuff?" Mugman asked. "It's what my family is known for. It just happens naturally. Also, I may or may not have wrote down a lot of them in a notebook. No I don't have it with me." I replied. "Good. I don't think I could live with that notebook being here." Mugs said. "Even if I had it, I don't think I'd read it out to any of you. Even though I just told you some." I told them. I just remembered what Baroness Von Bon Bon wanted me to give the brothers. "Oh yea, Baroness Von Bon Bon wanted me to give you two this." I told them while taking the box out of the bag. "Baroness Von Bon Bon? Why would she want to give us this?" Mugman asked. "I'm guessing it's a way of saying Thanks for saving my soul from eternal damnation." I replied. "I have a feeling I know what it is." Cuphead mumbled. They took the letter off the box and opened the box. Mugman skimmed over the letter and said, "Apparently there is a bunch of Asian and European snacks and candy in here." I gasped. They both turned to me with surprised expressions. Cuphead slid the box my way and my smiled widened a lot more. "I don't think I've ever seen you this excited. It's a little terrifying." Cuphead said. "Get used to it." I said in a high voice.