Chapter 6

"When you make a friendship, they say it can last a lifetime...but when you click with someone easily that friendship lasts lifetimes"

-

Happy

-

Diversity

the state of being diverse; variety.

-

The morning sun shinned down Brightly waking up the morning birds causing them to chirp loudly, the sky soon turned into a bright array of blues, white clouds decorating the sky perfectly complexing it.
A small cold breeze blew by, the sounds of the trees brittle leaves crackling at the winds touch.

The weather was a perfect tent now that the sun came out from hiding, a slight coverage of rain clouds went over the town, but the rain only seemed to sprinkle.

...

"YOOOOONGI! WAAAAKE UP!" Jungkook yelled loudly in the elders room causing the elder to jump up and fall to the ground.

Jungkook giggled a bit and soon walked to Yoongi whom was groaning, he soon looked at Jungkook who was laughing like crazy at the elder. He soon stood up "Yah! I'm gonna get you!" He yelled, the youngers eyes went wide and soon a chasing fit broke out.

The loud sounds of foot steps pressing against the cold floor as the two brothers acted like idiots, Yoongi chasing the all to fast jungkook. But the house was only too big and Jungkook was now cornered, Yoongi came into his view, and he looked already tired and ready to attack.

Soon the elder ran at Jungkook instantly grabbing him and tickling him "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ME!" He yelled playfully "NOW IMA ATTAC" he yelled, the younger laughing loudly from the tickling he was getting.

...

"Jungkook! It's nothing to be embarrassed about!" Yoongi signed to the younger who was as red as a tomato "Hyung....

You made me pee myself" the younger spoke a huge Pout decked on his face "Jungkook....We've all done it" the elder spoke "B-But I'm fifteen! Fifteen year olds don't do that!" He signed, his hands shaking making it seem almost like a stutter

"well who said you had to be like other fifteen year olds?" Yoongi asked in sign language and Jungkook stopped, at a loss for words.

He put his hands up to do sign language a few times but stoped each time "is it okay to be different?" He asked in sign language "Jungkook have you heard of the word diversity?" He asked and jungkook turned his head in confusion "no..." he signed back "it means we're all different, each and every human being is different, wether it be looks or personality, we are all different" he spoke "don't forget that okay" he signed and Jungkook nodded. A smile soon appeared on his face "Ice cream?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi nodded "of course"

...

IM SO SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG!

I've been having so much writers block and it's been insanely hard to update because of it.

But thank you so much for being here for me and staying by my side through all this. And thank you for helping me accomplish so much.

You've made me feel like I can change people for the better and make good books, and be that person you can tell your hardships to. And if you have them don't hesitate to tell me, and I'll help you as much as I can.

I purple you all so much  💜💜💜

Morgan Morrow