Chapter 2

-

Min Jungkook

-

"The kindest souls always

Have been through the most pain...."

Bullying

use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

-

Min jungkook
Although he's deaf.
He is one of the nicest human beings anyone could ever meet.

Some could say it's that key bunny smile or maybe his perfect silky brown hair that draped perfectly on his perfect little head, or maybe his cute outfit dashed out in bright pastels, but the biggest part of what made him so amazing and sweet, it was his personality.

You see Min Jungkook is more complex.
He is a euphoric little kid.
He is in high school, and he is a sophomore and he is fifteen.
But that doesn't stop him from being a kid at heart. He is short, skinny. But his face, it shows no scars, no sadness, it's just a happy human being wanting to be loved,

If only Students could see it.

Jungkook is not only sweet but he is extremely smart, he knows everything. He is so happy and amazing.

But underneath all that amazing human being

Is a scared boy wondering what he did wrong.

He wonders why he is treated this way by people.

He wanders why people are scared of him.
Maybe it's his brother, or maybe it's the plague rumor that came about and ruined his life.
People began this rumor to avoid him at all costs, if you catch the pledge "You get deaf too"
The students did exactly that, and at all costs they didn't touch, talk, or even look at Jungkook in Fear of  getting this so called plague

He wonders why he is deaf.
Why was he given this life, a quiet heartbreaking, and somewhat lonely life.

He couldn't say he hated it, because being deaf did have its perks.
One of the main ones being it made him different, he never met one deaf kid at his school.
Never once.
Another thing was his ability to feel vibrations through the floor If a door opened, he'd feel it. or if somebody even walked by him, he'd feel it and move quickly.

Because he knew.
Nobody would follow him.
Unless they had a bad reason to.

Min Jungkook.
He's so kind, sweet and helpful. But all he gets back is horrible people that treat him like trash.
No matter what, if he tries to help, people yell at him or push him, and even if he can't hear it, he could feel it in his heart.
And when they pushed him, he could feel his heart break.

Because all he wanted to do was help, and nobody would give him that power.

But Jungkooks only problems didn't end there.
It got worse with his own body.