....

I'm really starting to be upset with the fan base right now, not everyone's doing it but some are. And the one in the fan base that are hating, please stop. Our fan base is a family not a fight

BTS and TXT hate.

Yes BTS and TXT are Separate groups, and no we're not gonna forget bts.

But

We cannot just hate on a band or group just because "We Don't Stan them" or some crap.

They are human beings, it's like me hating on you for rapping instead of singing. It's a big load of bull.

And people are flat out saying they don't like the groups style, TF!? What music have you heard!? WE KNOW TWO MEMBERS? and people have the decency to hate on a group that hasn't even been around for a week.

And as much as it pains me to say, BTS won't forever physically be here, but they'll be in our hearts forever, and no we won't forget them, weather you've been here for years or months or maybe even days, we won't forget them, ever.

You can't expect bighit to just, not do anything but have BTS, because BTS is going to retire, go to the military, have families. They'll have lives and we need to accept that, they are human, and they'll realize music obviously, but they will want to live life. I'm not saying they'll do that now, but there ages they'll have to go to the military...And soon.

I love BTS and I'm glad bighit got a new group, they needed it, they needed to have some fresh new people so BTS can finally have rest, and No TXT Isn't going to replace BTS, they can't be replaced, never. But bighit isn't just a bts company, they're a company, and they're going to have other bands than bts, and we as armies will have to accept that, we're a group of wonderful human beings, that come together to love one band, Seven beautiful boys.

But we can love other groups.

Bighit and out.

And for the people who just left BTS? I guess that's your choice...You can be called a fake army, or a true army. This new group can have just as much love too. And if you left bts for them, you do you.
I won't judge you

But these fan wars? They can't decide who we are as a fan base, we are the army.

We are family.

So stop the fan-wars, and love others and yourself, respect each other.

Thank you for reading this.

I hope we can overcome this problem