Chapter 15

Trigger warning

Death
Blood and gore

-

Not Waking Up

-

Heartbeat

the pulsation of the heart.

-

The ledge....the deep ocean below...

The elders hand holding onto Jungkooks and the ledge above.

Jungkook hanging there coming in and out of consciousness.
Taehyungs sad...desperate cries for help.

His grip on Jungkooks hand and the ledge slipping

"Hyung...Let me go..." Jungkook spoke weakly and Taehyung gasped "No!" Taehyung spoke looking at the youngers head who was hung low "Hyung...Please" Jungkook spoke "No! I'm not letting you die! No way in hell!" Taehyung spoke, his tears flowing, sirens going on everywhere, Taehyungs grip of the bridge slipping "J-Just wait! The firefighters! They're here! just hang on!"

"IF I HANG ON ANY LONGER ILL KILL YOU TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook yelled "You have you live you...you have to!" He yelled before sighing

"...I love you..." Jungkook spoke before he began pushing Taehyungs hand off his "Jungkook...! JUNGKOOK STOP!" Taehyung yelled , his hand still slipping slowly....

"I want you to live...Please..." he spoke "Please...Just live for me..." Jungkook spoke before he pushed Taehyungs hand completely off his...

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung Yelled, his tears falling as he watched the younger splash into the ocean below "NO! JUNGKOOOK!" Taehyung sobbed, using his other hand to hold on to the bridge.

Soon he saw a police officer, he pulled the sobbing Taehyung up.

...

Yoongi felt tears stream down his face as he watched his younger brother get shot, the sound of the bullet smashing into the youngers think skin.

Yoongis eyes widened when Jiwom
Aimed again, he soon ran at the
male attacking him.

He watched as Jungkook...became
Limp..falling onto the elder...the two falling off the bridge

"JUNGKOOK! TAEHYUNG!" He Yelled about to run to them but he was grabbed again

but soon let go when police sirens went off, surrounding the area.

They arrested everyone, even Jiwon.

Yoongi soon saw a police officer pull up a male.

It was taehyung.

"where's Jungkook...?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung just sobbed shaking his head "N-No...." Yoongi spoke falling to his knees "NO!" He Yelled slamming his hands down.

....

Soon rescue boats began to search the ocean floor.

Yoongi wasn't far away, he was watching from afar.

Waiting for his Baby brother, he was waiting to see his happy, euphoric smile. His precious face and attitude that melted your heart, the kid who made anyone smile with just a laugh.

His eyes widened when ambulances and rescue boats came back.'

Taehyung and Yoongi ran to them.

"We can't find anything...Especially in this deep ocean....Chances are...He's not alive....I'm very sorry..."