Chapter 12

-

Taken

-

"They never notice what was there until it's gone"

(True for a lot of things, don't hate or people, help them)

Broken Heart

Broken heart is a metaphor for the intense emotional—and sometimes physical—stress or pain one feels at experiencing great longing. The concept is cross-cultural, often cited with reference to a desired or lost lover, and dates back at least 3,000 years

-

Jungkook slowly got up.
His body was pale, his face thinner, along with his body.

He hadn't eaten in days.
He sighed and walked into the living room, Yoongi oddly not being there. He checked everywhere and there were no signs of the elder anywhere.

The younger sighed and grabbed his backpack and leaving the house, not bothering to eat breakfast.

...

Once Jungkook got to school he went to his locker and opened it, kill yourself letters dropping to the floor. He didn't even bother to pick them up today. He just grabbed a book and closed his locker.

"Assholes" he spoke before going to class

He soon walked to class, sitting waiting for the long lesson ahead of him.

...

Once his four classes ended it was time for lunch, he stood leaning on the wall. Drinking some water which tasted rather...strange

"what is wrong with This..." He spoke before sniffing it "what the hell is that smell..." he spoke

His eyes soon widened when he saw Taehyung walk passed. He soon looked down a wave of sadness hitting him.

He dearly missed his best friend, he wished he was back...he wished he could hold him again...he wished he could be with him again.

His phone beeped suddenly, which snapped him out of his never ending depressing thoughts.

Unknown.

Unknown

Min Jungkook.

Jungkook

Who is this?

Unknown

That's for me to know and you to not.

Anyways.

I have something you might want

Jungkook

Like?

Unknown

Your brother perhaps?

Jungkook

Where the hell is he!?

Unknown

With me dumb fuck

Jungkook

Don't you dare hurt him!

Unknown

Oh dont worry.

I won't hurt him.

But my men coming for pretty boy taehyung might.

Jungkook

DONT YOU DARE!

...

Jungkooks eyes widened, he quickly ran to Taehyung luckily who wasn't far from him. He soon grabbed his hand, his face pale "Don't Touch me" he spoke but Jungkook didn't let go

"I-I'm sorry for whatever I did okay!? But your in danger!" Jungkook spoke "Danger?- what?" He yelled "Someone's after you! I don't know who! They just sent me this" Jungkook spoke, handing the elder the phone.

That's when his head began to pound, and his body began to shake "Taehyung....I don't feel so good..." Jungkook spoke while grabbing the elders chest "Jungkook- whats happening-" Taehyung asked "My drink.....It had to have been drugged- It had to have been" Jungkook spoke, his legs giving out on him.

His head began to pound even more the pain getting worse and worse...but then something happened...something shocking.

He was hearing.

"jungkook...?" Taehyung asked worriedly, but the younger just groaned in pain holding his head.

Everything started to blur for Jungkook and soon he fell completely to the ground. His blurred vision showed men in Black coming in and grabbing Taehyung.

His yells filling Jungkooks ears...The first thing he ever heard...were the cries of the person he loves most.

But before long...his vision grew darker and darker before it went completely black.