Dorms

"My name is Blade" he said "and who are you?" I asked "I'm Bagheerah's son" I smirked "ahhh jingle guy? Ok then, bye" I pushed past him "ahh bad girl I see? And your parents are?" He asked "not saying" I growled "shes the descendant of Scar and Zira, my uncle and aunt" Kion added "so your that new lion girl Kiara has been going on about" he smirked "and what's it to you?" I rolled my eyes "I'm trying to make a friend here missy" he smirked.

-Carlos POV-

I blanked out the conversation when I noticed (y/n) by a bunch of Auradon kids. I walked over to try and help her out "hey (y/n)" I waved "Carlos" (y/n) smirked "you know white hair here?" Blade asked "yeah he is my friend from the isle" (y/n) smiled "ISLE?" He growled "is Shannon here too?" He walked back "yeah actually" I crossed my arms and watched the guy run away "Come on their giving a tour" I smiled and she ran ahead of me.

-your POV-

"—converted into a high school by my father when he became king" Ben said halfway through a sentence before clapping, the statue of I guess his dad, morphed into a beast and scared Carlos. He jumped into Jay's arms "Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible" he smiled. Jay gave up and dropped Carlos on the floor. "Does he shed much?" Mal asked jokingly "Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch" the two laughed before walking into the building, Carlos clapped his hands to try and make the statue go back to normal "royal blood I guess" I shrugged "you try it then" he pouted "I'm not royal like that" I rolled my eyes but clapped anyway to see what would happen... nothing.

We walked into the main hall, mid conversation again "That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Marshmallow girl said "she's starting to wind me up with that smile of hers" I whispered to Jay and he laughed "Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..." the Prince started "Ask Doug" his stuck up girlfriend said and smirked at Mal.

I was talking to Evie when 'Doug' came down the stairs "Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." I pointed towards Doug and Evie turned around "Heigh-ho" he muttered "Evie. Evil queen's daughter" Evie said softly and this Doug dude had no idea what to do, I was in stitches laughing.

"Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh" He stopped and gulped "remedial goodness 101." Mal placed one of those sweet tasting brown things in her mouth and smiled "Let me guess. New class?" She glared at Evie "Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms" she dropped the golden wrapper on the floor and we all headed up a set of stairs "Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." he paused for a second "sneezy" Carlos and I said in unison and Doug looked shocked that we knew that.

-time skip at dorm-

I ran to the dorm and threw the door open, Evie looked amazed "Wow. This place is so amaz..." Evie started "gross" Mal interrupted "I know, right? Amazingly gross" Evie pulled the happiest face ever, I feel bad for her that she can't be happy about this place around Mal. "Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen" I rolled my eyes "Yeah" Evie and Mal said in unison as they closed the blinds "Whew! That is much better" Mal said before flinging herself on her bed "oh yeah, don't you need to go see the boys about your plan?" I asked "what? You're here to get the wand as well" Mal rolled her eyes "uhh about that" I stared at the floor "father doesn't want me to be doing all this with you, since it's Maleficent's plan, he just wants me to get revenge on Simba" I smiled nervously "when we get the wand, it can be 10 against 5" Mal added "you really can't count can you? There are 6 in my family, including me. So I don't know where the other four came from" I tilted my head "listen little lion, I can count, we will team up against Simba if you want, we will get him that way... 10 of us villains against 5 of those goody too shoeses" Mal patted my shoulder "let's get going to the boys" Mal added before walking towards the door.

-time skip- I love these skips 😂-

Evie opened the door to be greeted by Carlos swinging something about in his hands looking at an oversized tv screen with cartoon people on it. Mal walked over to Jay whilst Evie sat at the table admiring herself in her mirror while I stood behind Carlos watching him play a game. Not realising I was sat there as my lion form, that was until her turned around and jumped "(y/n) don't do that!" Carlos sighed. I tilted my head to the side "wanna go? I bet you can't beat my score" he smiled competitively. I smirked "game on" Carlos looked at my funnily "one thing though, you can't be a lion to play this" he poked my ear and I felt it twitch "right" I smiled and became human again, taking the remotes off of Carlos.

-after game-

That was simple. I gave Jay the remotes and he started to play the game "Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal yelled and I just took a step back, away from all this since my father doesn't want me getting involved "Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah" everyone laughed, I went to walk out the room to try and find Simba's kids "This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" Mal announced, the door was half open by the time she finished her sentence. I took a glance over my shoulder too see them planning out how they are going to get the wand...