Set it off! -the end-

Within a cloud of green a familiar crackly voice echoed through the cathedral "I'm Back~~" the voice said and somehow, Maleficent was stood before us, we all stared in shock "go away mother" Mal sighed "she's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop. No!" Maleficent growled as Mal threw the wand to FGM. "Bibbidi-bobbidi..." she stopped "Boo" Maleficent mimicked and everyone froze, apart from us 5 "now what do we do?" I asked "psych" Maleficent looks at us and laughed as if she thought she was funny....

She started to go around playing with all the frozen people making little remarks about them... then she looked at us... "Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" She used the wand to remove Mal's ring, Mal was devastated when it flew off her finger "Perfect fit! Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns! Aw... Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous. It's not what you want." Maleficent said sarcastically "you don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" Mal yelled as she tried to hold back tears whilst I was stood behind Carlos with tears pouring down my face "oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there" Maleficent said reassuringly "I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing" Mal smiled whilst talking about love for the first time in forever and Maleficent just looked at her as if she was insane.

——

Not long after, Maleficent gave up and a cloud of green smoke surrounded her and filled the cathedral up, Jay seemed to be in reach of Maleficent as she kept trying to go after him after she became a dragon "come on Jay! Hurry up!" Carlos yelled "sharp senses, sharp teeth, human no longer , turn me into a lion now" my voice gradually getting louder as a golden light surrounded me before reviling my lion form stalking the dragon, she saw me coming and tried to attack with her flames but I pounced on her nose "careful" Evie yelled and Maleficent threw my off her and made me bounce off from a post "MAGIC MIRROR SHINE A BRIGHT LIGHT" Evie yelled and it distracted Maleficent "THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME MOTHER!" Mal yelled as I limped over to the four and became my human self "evil is as good as none when stands before five hearts as one" Mal said and then repeated it three more times before the dragon disappeared into a harmless lizard "did it work?" I asked and tried to catch up with Mal but Carlos didn't let me run off "you look in pain, take it easy" he smiled, Mal and FGM smiled and traded objects, the ring for the wand and she walked away, Audrey came over to us "I'm sorry" she smiled and Mal smiled back.

"I love you but your in a serious time out!" FGM yelled "don't be mad at her, I was the one who put all that crazy stuff on her head" Jane and Mal laughed "you're beautiful jus the way you are" Mal smiled "yeah, I guess I got lucky in the mother's department" Jane said nervously and Mal nodded and Jane and FGM walked away...

"Lets get this party started!" Jay yelled and we all cheered and got back in the carriages and headed to Belle and Adams castle.

-time skip-

Ben: Kings and queens
It's our time to rise
Write the book
The story of our lives
This is us
Taking back the night

Mal: Break the spell
We were born this way
Be yourself
Forget the DNA
Everybody
Raise your hands and say

Evie: Sound the alarm
Get on your feet
Let's set it off
Rock this beat
Dance till your heart
Is wild and free
Feelin' the power
Let it all out
Like what you see
In the mirror- shout!
We got the keys
The kingdom's ours!

All: Let's set it off
Oh yeah
Start a chain reaction,
Never let it stop!
Let's set it off
Oh yeah
You can make it happen
With everything you got!
Let's set it off!

Get ready, set it off
Come on
We got to set it off
On the right
Get ready, set it off
To the left
We got to set it off!
Ohay Ohay Hey!

Carlos and Jay:
It's time to set this thing off
Let's make it happen now
I'm a make my own future
Ignore all the rumors
Show 'em how passion sound!
They all told me I should back down
Judgin' me cuz of my background
Thinkin' 'bout changin' my path now!
Nah I ain't goin' out like that now!

You: Feelin' the power
Let it all out!
Like what you see
In the mirror- shout!!

Ben: We got the keys
The kingdom's ours

All: Let's set it off
Oh yeah
Start a chain reaction,
Never let it stop!
Let's set it off
Oh yeah
You can make it happen
With everything you got!
Let's set it off!

Get ready, set it off
Come on
We got to set it off
On the right
Get ready, set it off
To the left
We got to set it off!
Ohay Ohay Hey!

DJ: 3..2..1

All:
Let's set it off
Oh yeah
Start a chain reaction,
Never let it stop!
Let's set it off
Oh yeah
You can make it happen
With everything you got!
Let's set it off!

Get ready, set it off
Come on
We got to set it off
On the right
Get ready, set it off
To the left
We got to set it off!
Ohay Ohay Hey!

———

Is VK's headed back to our dorms with a smile knowing that Auradon will remain a beautiful place filled with magic even though we go to schools with pink princesses and princes, we can manage...