Carlos meets dude

-next day-

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Evie raised her hand as soon as fairy godmother finished her sentence "What was the second one?" She smiled "Evie no offence but the answer is obviously C" I rolled my eyes as I placed my feet up on the chair next to me "correct" FGM smiled at me but then used her stick to tell me to get my feet off the chair. As soon as I did a girl with short brown hair came speed walking in, squealing as she walked past us "Oh. Hello, dear one." FGM smiled "Mal, she's got fairy godmothers scent, she could be use for your plan to get the w.a.n.d" I whispered and she nudged Evie "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." The girl said "Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Jane looked scared "mom no!" She waved her hands like some crazy person "It's okay. Jane, this is everyone" she introduced us to her "she looks so gullible, just use a spell or two on her to get your way" I muttered "Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" FGM asked, but everyone's hand apart from mine and Mal's went up but she chose Jay "C. You turn it over to the proper authorities" he said smugly "I was gonna say that" Carlos pouted "But I said it first. Come here!" The two started to fight but FGM insisted they go to the tourney field with the amount of energy they had. They both denied.

Until they were forced on the field "    Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense. Taylor, you're the shooter." The coach said "right coach" Taylor ran to the side "Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on!" Coach yelled again "kill zone?" Carlos mouthed and I just shrugged "Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands" the coach yelled again before blowing the whistle.

It was near the end where Carlos and Jay where face to face "Jay, It's me! It's Carlos! Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No!" Carlos tried to tell Jay but fell to the floor instead "Ahh! Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, whoo! Oh! Oh" Jay cheered for his lonely party of one whilst getting stared down by the coach "You! Get over here! What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son" coach smiled at Jay but looked at Carlos with a straight face "You ever thought about band?" Everyone laughed "I'll work with him, coach" Ben pointed out.

-time skip-

Evie, Mal and Jay has ran off somewhere, leaving Carlos by the bench to wait for Ben to freshen up a little "Hey Spots" I smiled "hey (y/n)" he smiled back "are you feeling ok? You're usually calling me paws" I sat next to him "I'm fine, just really tired" he giggled "how come the others left you?" I asked "Mal wanted to go find Jane, Jay went to go flirt with the girls" Carlos rolled his eyes "gathered" we sat in silence for a while.

"I'm here, Okay. Carlos, we're gonna do some sprints. You ready?" Ben asked as he hands me a timer "WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS?" I semi yelled "just click the green button when I say.... go" Ben added and I clicked the button  "OH!AH! NO,WAIT!" Carlos ran like he was getting chased by a dog "sweet" Ben said we both heard Carlos scream and saw a dog run after him "BEN GET THE DOG!" I yelled and chased after Carlos.

"Ben help me!" Carlos yelled thinking I was Ben, I headed towards his voice and saw the dog, I crouched down and started to growl moving closer to it "(y/n)?" He sounded shocked, Ben came around the corner "Ben, help me! This thing is a killer! He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!" He screamed "Hey, who told you that?" Ben asked as he got closer to the dog "His mother" I added "Cruella?" Ben asked "She's a dog expert. A dog yellerer." Carlos said calmly as Ben picked up the dog "Why are you holding him? He's gonna attack you!" Carlos sounded worried for this prince "Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?" Carlos shook his head "he wouldn't go near the thing" I added and sat next to Ben "Dude, meet Carlos. Carlos, this is dude. He's the campus mutt." Ben smiled and Carlos got down from the tree "He doesn't look like a vicious, rabid pack animal. Jeez. You're a good boy, aren't you? You're a good boy" Ben gave him the dog.

Ben's smile fades "I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the island" he looked at the two of us, my head resting off my arms "Yeah. Let's just say we don't get a lot of belly rubs" Carlos laughed a little and I walked off slowly with memories of my dad back on the isle...

"You're not leaving until you have mastered your power!"
"You're weak!
"You're useless!"
"You're not worthy of becoming a queen"
"Nuka is better than you"
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

"You're not leaving until you have mastered your power!" "You're weak! "You're useless!" "You're not worthy of becoming a queen""Nuka is better than you"🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

🐾 from when Carlos ran away from dude, you where in your lion form, just letting you know🐾