Getting out

Ameris POV

My brothers and parents come in the room. I am sitting on my bed in tears. They just love on me Jazz and Jarad can see something is off by the expression on my face. I quickly look away.
"Ameris it's going to be ok." Drake says. I nod I felt so reassured but after hearing the fear in Austin I am not sure if it really is going to be ok.

Everyone exits my room and I start plotting my exit to get the money to Austin. After I get out the shower and get dressed I head out. I tell my dad I'm going over to Kesha's house for a few that being in the house was not helping the situation. He agrees and I head out the door but Jazz stops me in my tracks.

Jazz: where do you think you are going?
Me: Kesha house. I just don't want to be home right now.
Jazz: ok well what the hell was that look on your face earlier?
Me: there was no look. Listen I have to go Kesha is waiting on me.
And I walk away. I know Jazz is not happy with me leaving and may follow me so I head straight to Kesha house. Getting to her door she looks at me and knows I'm up to something. "whatever it is I'm down." Kesha looks at me and say. "I need your mom's car but we need to wait about an hour." I say. Kesha mom's car looks like legit spy mobile.

After some time passes we leave in her mom car. I head to the bank. I don't tell her what I know because I don't want to get her involved. After successfully receiving the money I call Austin back.

Me: I have it. Where do you want me to meet you?
Austin: the one place we go when we don't want to be found.
Me: be there in 10.
I hang up and look at Kesha and tell her that she couldn't go with me any further. I drop her off at home and head to the one place me and Austin only knew about. The one safe haven we had. I pull  to the old church and park in back. My heart is racing but I need to see Austin. I get out the car and walk in. "Austin Austin" I call he comes into my view he is beaten and bleeding and of course scared.
I ran to him and grab him. "Ameris listen to me. When this is all over you may hate me but I have to do this. Just know your college tuition is paid in full just go and learn and be the best you that you can be.  This will the last time you see me. I love you." "Austin what is going on? Why are you doing this? I need you." I reply. "No time to explain. I will contact you when I'm safe. Now get out of here and never look back. NOW!!!!!" He shouts. I run out the door jump in the car and drive off. As I'm leaving I see it happen..... the old church blows up. "AUSTIN" I yell. Pulling back up to Kesha house I am still shaking. Did my brother blow himself up? Why is this happening to my brother.
I was so lost in thought I didn't see Jazz's car parked outside of Kesha house.
"We need to talk." Jazz snaps at me causing me to snap out of my own head.
"What is it now?" I say back
"Where in hell have you been? I have been calling your phone and it has been off and I know that is not like you. I get here and Kesha says you left with Ethan but clearly that is a lie to." He shouts
"Jazz you are not my father. I left and I came back that is all that matters." I say.
"Dammit Ameris I know that but I have lost one sibling I will not loose my sister too. Now where have you been?" Jazz says
"I went to the one place me and Austin would go when your guys didn't want to be bothered with me and him. The old Church." I reply
I just wanted to feel close to him. He was my twin and best friend. We did everything together and— he cuts me off
"You mean the old church what was just blown the fuck up? Omg Ameris they could have killed you.
I don't say anything right away I process what he has said. Was Austin killed be cause of Jazz or someone else?!?! Who is "they". How did he know about the church?!?