Wrong name....Double Date

Ethan's POV
Damn I am going to have blue balls but for him I can understand why she dropped everything. I text Mer
E:I'm going to have blue balls.
Mer: I promise once he is sleep I will finish what we started.
Jace went to sleep about 10 mins after she sent me that text. I put him in his bed and put his night light on. I came back into Mer room and she is already naked playing with herself. "Bad girl. That is mine." "Daddy I was just getting it wet for you." She says like she wasn't already wet. "Mhm well you know the drill. No moaning and no cumin" "yes sir." I fucked her like never before. I shocked myself. Mer squirted for the first time ever. "Damn ma I didn't know you was a squirter." "Me either." "But you came and now you will be punished." I flipped her over and invaded her ass with my dick. She gasped but didn't moan. "Good girl. Moan and cum as you please." With that she was moaning. I pulled out and put my dick in her tight pussy. I don't care how many times we fuck her pussy is always tight. "Omg daddy I'm cumin." "That's right cum for me baby. Cum on daddy's dick." I pulled out and came in her mouth. "Now let's get some rest we have class and finals tomorrow."

The next morning Mer is up showered and dressed before the alarm. She goes and wakes up Jace and get him bathed and dressed. "Good morning beautiful." I say as she is putting his shoes on. "Good morning Ethan." She says. In her voice I hear it hurt and sad but I don't say anything. I get up and get ready for the day.

Ameris POV
After sex I went and showered so I could sleep because we sweat and the fluids. Ethan is half asleep. I snuggle into him. This will never get old. "I love you E." "I love you too Mer." Then it happened. He called me her name. He called me my mom's name. He put his arm around me and said "don't worry Kate you are safe now." I don't know if it's because I look like her or what. Plus Ethan has never met my mom. Why would he call me her name. I moved his arm and got out of bed. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and went and slept in Jace's room. As pissed as I was I knew I needed to know some answers but who would be honest with me.

"Mer we need to get going before we are late." Ethan says pulling me back to reality. Jazz is here to get Jace so we head out. "I am taking my car today. I have some stuff to do for the gender reveal before coming home." I tell Ethan. "So we are going in your car?" "No I am going in my car you in yours. I will see you at school." I say and walk out the door. I don't want to discuss the name thing because I don't want to fight before my final. I'm having a good day so yeah. We get to school and of course Kesha and Skye want to know what's up. "He called me another girls name last night. Idk if he realizes it but he did and as bad as it hurts that he after having sex with me was thinking of another girl I don't want to talk about it I just want to get through this day and head to the mall to get what I need." I tell them as we walk into Math. Our math final is today. Then social studies. Ugh I'm over classes already. Good thing my easiest finals are next week. Music and PE. Regular classes are just showing movies so the rest of this week will be a breeze. After my social studies final we head to lunch and I'm starved. Kesha and Skye are already in the cafeteria I asked Kesha was Ethan there she told me not yet. I text back be there in 10. And head to the cafeteria. I'm grabbed and took into an empty classroom. "Want to tell me what the fuck is up?" "Nothing now if you would excuse me I'm going to lunch." "Ameris We never ride in separate cars and cut the bs about the gender reveal. What's wrong? When I woke up and you was gone I knew something was wrong. Especially after I seen you in Jace room on the floor." "Why did you call me Kate?" I say and walked out. I didn't want to here his excuse and I felt the tears. Was he cheating on me after all this. I walked into the cafeteria and sat down. "Want to tell me what he did?" My brother asked. "Nothing I'm going shopping for the gender reveal and he is going to pick up Jace." I say. Kesha looks at me and knows I'm lying. "Want me to go with you?" "If you can keep a secret." I say. "We can go as soon as we finish music." Ethan walks in the cafeteria and motions for Mason and Austin. They go over to him after they talked they came and grab their stuff and and left. Kissed my forehead and said he loved me. I told him I loved him too and they went out the door. He still didn't answer my question. His look tho was enough. I know he isn't cheating but I still wanted to know why he called me my mom.