-Chapter 10: Craving kisses-

Shirtless Liam is sitting infront of me

Shirtless Liam is sitting infront of me. His shoulders and collarbone are so small and his skin is so flawless, you could confound his looks with a girl. His skin looks even more pale then usual and even though i should be excited, i couldn't help but frown.

I reach out to him and gently start to run my fingers softly over his bruised chest, trailing my way down.

He flinches by my touch, but doesn't make a sound.

"Does it hurt...?" I ask him, still caressing the big bruise in the middle of his chest, but he just slowly shakes his head.

"...Only a little bit" he replies, looking at me with an confident, but also shy expression.

Staring at his white skin, my fingers move themselves, trailing even further down, until i reach his pants. Touching the fabric, i pull my hand away.

As i glance up at him, i see Liam covering his mouth lightly with his hand, while he looks down at me with rosy tinted cheeks.

"I-i'm sorry..." i say, taking my hand away from his chest and place them onto my lap. Not fully knowing what just got into me. I shouldn't have such thoughts about a friend, especially when he already has someone. Just as i thought that, something suddenly came into my mind.

"It wasn't that guy who did that to you, was it?"  i stare at him, with an serious expression.

Liam's eyes widen as i ask him.

"Y-you saw me with him...?" he asks slightly stuttering. It feels as if the atmosphere starts to tense up, but maybe it's just because we're still so close to each other.

"A few days ago...i might have seen you two together" i answer a bit uncomfortable, feeling like iv'e saw something i wasn't meant to. It's not like i'm a stalker or something, it was just an coincidence.

Liam just stares at me intensely "...It's his fault" he quietly says, his voice slightly cracking.

"What...?"  i reply,not fully sure what he's trying to say.

"He's the one that's been hurting me..." his voice starts to shake and his eyes reflect a look that iv'e never seen before.

"...Liam...i'm sorry" i say frowning, a bit overwhelmed by his words.

He looks down for a second, before he grabs the still on my thighs resting hands and starts to mumble something.

"I don't love him...Ian...I" his grip got a bit tighter.

I lean a bit closer to his still facing down face "Liam...how about we get something to ea-"  before i could finish my sentence, soft warm lips press against mine.

"M-mh!" surprised i lose the hold of my position and fall back onto the bedsheets.

After a few seconds i get back to my senses, realizing that Liam is almost laying on top of me. Unlike Dylan he isn't strong enough to keep me in place if he wanted to, but this time i kinda like the warm feeling against me. Slowly i kiss back, wrapping my arms lightly around his small waist. Feeling reassurance from my side, he starts to take more control over the situation. Between his deep kisses i can hear his unsteady breathing.

Listening to it, i get an unplanned feeling of arousement, making my hands slowly travel their way down his naked back, pulling him closer on my body.

He's so close that by every movement, his body is lightly rubbing against mine. Starting to use some tongue he keeps kissing me, slowly craving after some air i can feel the unsteady beats of his heart. A few more moments pass, until Liam pulls away from my lips. His breath unsteady and slightly heavy, he gasps for air.

As he glances down at me with an almost lustful looking gaze, i try to calm my breathing.

Looking up at him, i'm still unsure if i want this to continue or not.

"...Liam do you really want this?" i ask, still feeling the warmth of him on my body.

His glance starts to change, as his eyes slowly start to tear up. His blue eyes glisten like the surface of the ocean. Before i could say anything else, a warm tear drops onto my cheek, running down my jaw.

Silently i wipe his tears with my thumb away, gently caressing his cheek. He burries his face in the palm of my hand, while having a small smile on his lips.

"I'm sorry Ian...how about we get something to eat?" he quietly says. 

Even though this situation would normally be pretty confusing, i just nod at him being filled with a feeling of relief.

...

..

.

We decide to go out and get something to eat. I borrowed him my sweater, cause he was getting cold.

As we're walking down the asphalted street, i get lost in thoughts again.

I'm glad i came to visit today, then i finally got an answer to my question about the bruises and that asshole guy Liam was with. The only thing that is still bothering me is, that i really enjoyed his kiss earlier.

Liam is my friend or even best friend. I'm not sure if it's okay to feel that certain way towards him, but what i know is, that i will do everything to make him happy.

Then seeing him smile, gives me a warm, yet weird feeling in my stomach...