-Chapter 18: His wish-

Dear Ian,

Dear Ian,

You're probably asking yourself why i wrote this letter.

As you know, we know each other for quiet a while now and since the first day iv'e met you, i just knew there was something special about you.

It felt like you would understand my sorrows and you truly did.

Whenever i'm with you, i feel like everything that's on my mind isn't important anymore.

You make me feel safe and warm and accepted just the way i am.

You helped me gain enough courage to start from new.

Away from being abused instead of loved, from a toxic relationship that i haven't had the strength to get out of myself.

And i admire you for that and i'm more the grateful for having you as my friend.

For the past half year, you've been the best friend i could have ever wished for and now that iv'e decided to start from a new beginning, i want to leave everything behind, everything except you Ian.

I don't know how you feel about me, but now that i felt your warmth and made all these memories together i never want to lose it again. I never want to lose YOU ever.

What i'm trying to say is, that even if you shouldn't feel the same way as i do, i still have to tell you this, then i don't want any secret between us and i have to be honest to myself.

Then this time, i wanna make things right.

Damian, i love you.

It might be weird to hear something like that from a guy, but i truly mean it. From all my heart.

I wanna start living my life, cause you'll never know how long you still got left am i right? haha 

and this time, i want to live it together with you.

And to make sure this is possible, i will make sure he's not gonna hurt you again.

Sincerely yours.

Liam