Untitled Part 1

Lonely, I'm Miss Lonely, my friends are the only ones who could make me forget my pain, and fill in my emptiness, though that place is still empty waiting for the right one to fill it.

My Name is Emily Watson, I'm in my senior year in cinema university, and working at the same time to afford my studies, since I don't have any family, well I live alone In a small house which was left by my parents before they die, I told you I'm so lonely, I haven't talked to you about my friends yet, the three of them are Tinky, Winky, and Blossom they are my cats, I just love animals, especially cats. I guess that's enough information to know about me so far. Today is really big day, I work in a restaurant where a guy is organizing a birthday surprise party for his girlfriend, and he sounds be a really important person, so we have to be well organized. It's 7AM and I'm still in bed , I feel really sick, but I have to go to work, or my boss could subtract it from my salary. I took a shower so I can refresh my mind and body, had my breakfast, I wore my skirt and shirt ,I fed Tinky, Winky and Blossom, said goodbye, and i walked to work, of course I walked because I can't waste my money taking a taxi. As soon as I stepped in the restaurant I've started my work. it was a busy day, everyone had to finish this lot of work before 8PM, I didn't have time even for lunch , it's 6 PM now we have no time left for the party begin so we have to get ourselves ready, after I had finished my work, and I had to get dressed up, I took my uniform, while I was dressing up I felt dizzy, I knew it was because I didn't lunch, I made myself a sandwish, but I couldn't eat it because of the time, I had to go out to take clients orders, The music was on, everyone was here waiting for the birthday girl, and here she comes...

Everybody: Surpriiise!!

Amanda: OMG! Baby (she hugged the guy) thank you this is amazing

Jade: happy birthday sweetie!