Chapter Twenty One.

When your parents decide to take a little staycation and leave the house to you and your twin. Not only that your bae and your best friend is staying with you too.

Blessings on top of blessings.

Wes slid out the bed while Ximena was sleeping and woke up so he could feed the dogs. Chad's awake but his right arm is numb as hell. Cuddling is great but in the end one of your arms is gonna suffer. He tried to slide from under Kimora but she wasn't gonna let him go. Chad kissed Kimora on the forehead and laid back down.

Wes took the dogs out so they could do their business and stretch their legs. When he came back in the the house they stood by and watched Wes fix their food. Once upon a time Khleo and Sheeba were the most hardheaded dogs you ever met but with a little patience and training they became obedient. Wes sat their bowls in front of them and patted their heads.

"Now eat." He commanded.

Khleo and Sheeba stepped towards their bowls and began eating their breakfast. Wes went back upstairs and sat at his desk. He'd done a little vlogging since he came home and he wanted to get a video out before the year was over. Ximena woke up due to the clicking sound from Wesley's mouse.  She didn't get up she just laid in bed and watched him work.

Ximena loves being in Miami with Wes and Kimora. It beats small, boring ass Fayetteville for sure. But she's enjoyed being around Wes and seeing him at home. College Wes and Miami Wes are two different people. College Wes is focused, serious, and bit of an asshole at times. Miami Wes is sweet, laidback, a bit of a mama's boy, and extremely helpful. Ximena likes both but she likes the softer side of Wes.

Wes uploaded the video and leaned back in his chair. "You should come back to bed." Ximena said.

He turned around and smiled, "How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough to see you edit that whole video. Very nice by the way." Ximena said.

"Thank you." Wes climbed back in the bed and pulled Ximena closer to him. "Are you enjoying your stay?"

"I am, you and your family have made me feel very welcome." Ximena said.

"That's good I'm glad. But I'm need you and my old man to stop double teaming me in these little arguments." Wes said.

Ximena chuckled softly, "Okay big fella. You and your dad are so much alike." She said.

"He's alright for an old man." Wes said.

"Mmhm. So are you gonna follow in his footsteps while you're at Southern?" Ximena asked.

"I might, we'll have to wait and see." Wes said.

Ximena straddled Wesley's waistband ran her fingers through her hair. "Does that mean you be marching next season?" She asked.

"Will you be a dancing doll next season?" Wes asked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Wes." Ximena said.

"I overheard you and my sister talking about the dolls the other day. You didn't make the team this year because you were still in the process of moving. If you had everything in order you would've been on the team." Wes said.

While Ximena was traveling abroad with her family she began to dance. It was her way of letting out her emotions and it gave her something to do. She may not look like that dancing type but she can dance circles around you if she wanted to.

"I doubt that I'm good enough to be a dancing Doll and I don't wanna take anyone's spot." Ximena said.

"Meena, are you afraid of Normani?" Wes asked.