Chapter Three.

"Umm sis." Kimora said.

Normani looked at her phone screen and smiled, Wes came through with her photos and she was loving them. If it only cost $20 to get good photos like this Normani doesn't mind.  She even gave Wes credit for taking the photo and told her followers to go follow him. Wes left a black heart emoji down in her comments.

"Earth to Mani, come back to us." Kimora said.

Normani put her phone in the charger and paid on her side. "Yes my love?" She asked.

"Don't tell me my brother is the reason you're all smiles?" Kimora asked.

Normani shrugged and opened her box of Teddy grahams. "He's a sweet guy. Goofy but sweet." Normani poured some teddy grahams into a cup and handed it to Kimora.

"Thanks. Normani, you're my roommate, teammate, and friend. Let me give you some advice: stay away from my brother." Kimora said.

"Why though?" Normani asked.

"For once he doesn't even want to be here. He'd rather be at FSU with his little white friends. Honestly I don't think he's gonna stay after this year." Kimora said.

Normani scrunched up her face, "FSU, no thanks." She said.

"Exactly. They offered him a partial scholarship and his dumbass still wanted to go. Meanwhile Southern gave him a full ride. Our parents literally had to force him to apply to HBCUs. Something is seriously wrong with the guy." Kimora said.

"Well white schools do have more resources and better academics. Not to mention some HBCUs have bad reputations. One of my cousins went to VSU and she graduated with a degree in mechanical engineering. She landed an interview at this really good company but the stuff she learned at school didn't line up with the position she was going after. And this same thing happened to her on several interviews filling that one but eventually she got a job. So there's good and bad on both sides." Normani explained.

"Try explaining that to Wesley's stupid ass." Kimora said.

"It'll click with him eventually." Normani said.

"When hell freezes over." Kimora said.

Normani chuckled softly, "I think he'll be okay. He just has to get used to being here that's all. Once he makes some friends, gets involved in some stuff, meet a nice girl. He'll be begging to stay." She said.

"Ha! You're funny sis. Wes is trumpet player and he could've been in the Jukebox but he refused to send in his audition tape. I don't he'll keep the little clique he's been hanging around with, the white kid might been an except and the light skinned girl. And I'm afraid the girls aren't what he's looking for." Kimora said.

"He has a girlfriend already?" Normani asked.

"Not only does he have a girlfriend but he doesn't date girls that look like us." Kimora said.

"Bitch you lying." Normani said.

Kimora came and sat beside Normani on the bed and pulled up Wes's girlfriend's Instagram page. "Her eyes are hypnotizing." Normani said.

"Mmhm." Kimora said. She also went back and showed Normani pictures of all the girls Wes dated or hooked up with in high school. All of the girls he was involved in were either white or Hispanic.

"I'm not giving up on him on that easily. But I will be keeping my eyes on him." Normani said.

"Good luck with that one." Kimora said.

"I wonder what he's up to now." Normani said..

"Kobe Bryant is the greatest basketball player of all time and that's pure facts." Zendaya said.