.1

Kim Seokjin has the life every parent wishes for, he has an amazing husband and amazing kids. His husband refuses to let him work because he doesn't  trust anyone but Jin with their kids.
   "Mommy I don't wanna be the baby anymore," Jungkook says as he pouts and folds his arms.
   "What do you mean Jungkook ?" Jin says as he sits him on his lap.
   "I want a baby bwothew,"he says.
   "But there are already 4 of you guys isn't that enough?" Namjoon asks as he pops up out of no where.
   "Pweasee!!" Jungkook begs.
   "We'll talk about it,now  go get your brothers," Jin says as Jungkook runs off.

Time skip
"Appa I'm bored!!"Yoongi whines.
   "Hold on Yoongs we'll let you go in a minute," Namjoon says.
   "Well to get to the point...Jungkook wants a baby brother what do you guys think?" Jin asks nervously."I wanna brother," Jimin says excitedly." YESSSSS" Hoseok yells. "Hoseok don't yell...but yes I want a brother," Yoongi says. "Yay I get a brother!" Jungkook exclaims.  "We'll see if we can go to an orphanage, Jin says. "Yay,"they yell. "But that means early bed time," Jin adds.  "Noooo," they all complain. "But it's just for tonight and you'll get to play with your baby brother all day tomorrow," Jin reassures them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~