chapter 23

Namjoon and Jin gather the kids into the car and drive to the location that the officer gave them.
   When they arrive the officer tell them about how they found Yoongi, Taehyung,and Seouljin. "We have your three sons right in the other room, " The officer says leading them to a room down the hall. "Wait... We didn't have three sons missing, we only had two, " Jin said with confusion. "Kim Seouljin isn't your son? " The officer asks. "No, that's our neighbors son, " Namjoon says. The officer nods and asks for their neighbors contact information.

In their neighbors house
   I was feeding Hyunjin when suddenly a call came in from an unknown number. At first I didn't answer because I thought it was my crazy ex Seumni. 

   After about the tenth time that this person has called me I was seriously started to get annoyed since no random number has ever called me this many times at the same time so the last time they called..... I answered. "Excuse me is the Park Seun In?" The person asked. "Umm, yes, " I answered. "I need you to come to the police station please, " They said. "Why am I coming to the police station, are you trying to arrest me or something? " I asked slightly annoyed. "No ma'am we have your son, " She says and I begin to tear up. "I'm on my way, "I say fixing Hyunjin's diaper bag and walking to my car.

   I grab Hyunjin's carseat and walk inside. " Umm, hello I was called here because my son was here, "I said to the receptionist. " What is your son's name? "She asked. " Park Seoul jin, "I said. He's down in the in the room three doors down, "She said with a smile in which I returned.
I walk to the room and take deep breaths before opening the door. I see my son who has been missing for a month in this very room and I run to him and give him to biggest hug and we cried and tightened the hug. " Eomma,I missed you, "he said as tears rushed down his chubby cheeks. " I've missed you too, " I said looking at him and connecting our foreheads.