Chapter 28

Jimin and Jungkook come running out of Seoul Jin's play room and go straight to Jin and Namjoon.

"Seoul Jin and Yoongi won't give us the fire truck, " They complain.

"Who had it first? " Namjoon asks.

"Them," Jungkook says looking down.

"Then you can't have it, " Namjoon says. Jungkook and Jimin decide that it would be a good idea to throw a tantrum but this was the cause of them going home.

"The both of you are going straight to the time out corner as soon as we get home," Jin says as he carries a cryingTae. Jungkook glares at Tae and this causes him to cry louder.

"I know you didn't want to leave but your brothers were being bad so we had to leave, " Jin says as Namjoon unlocks the door. Jungkook and Jimin immediately run to their rooms to avoid being punished but it didn't do any good.
Namjoon walks upstairs into their rooms and brought them back down stairs and sat them in the corner. He ignored their cries and walked into the kitchen to fix Hoseok and Yoongi some corn dogs as Jin tries to get Tae to sleep.

"Yoongi, what was it like when you were with that man who taked you and Tae?" Hoseok asks as him and Yoongi were coloring.

"He gave me ice cweam and candy all the time and he didn't make me go to sleep or make me wake up in the morning, he was very fun, " Yoongi explains with a smile on his face.

Hoseok frowns, he thought that Yoongi enjoyed the times he spent with him and everyone else but he didn't say anything else.