chapter 5

After Jin signs all the papers he comes out with a sleepy tae in his arms." Do you want to hold him?" Jin asks namjoon." I wanna hold him!" Jimin says with a cute smile." But hes too young wait until he gets a little older," jin explains. He hands tae over to namjoon,when tae sees namjoon he smiles which causes namjoon to coo at him.
Jin gets everyone into the car and he gets into the back with taehyung and jungkook." Eomma can baby sheep wif me and hobi?" Jungkook asks."Maybe when he's older,but today he's going to sleep with your appa and i," Jin says" Why?" Jungkook asked." Because he doesn't have a baby bed yet," Jin says. 

Time skip to after putting everyone to sleep.

" So how did it go with seoky in the office," namjoon asks as he holds a happy taehyung." Not so great she told me I wasn't a good mom and that I wasn't pretty ,"Jin says." Dont listen to her you are a good mom she can't handle 5 amazing kids like you can," namjoon says.

??? POV
My spy just showed me a picture of the baby they adopted and he's adorable. I'm going to add two more days to me taking them I have to tell Seoul jin that he's going to have some new brothers. " Seoul jin guess what?" I ask him." Wha appa?"he asks excitedly. "Your going to get some new brothers!" I exclaim. "I finally gonna get a bwothew!!!!" He says jumping around happily. It melts my heart to see him so happy. My new sons will feel so happy with us!! Only a couple more days.