chapter 31

Namjoon ended the call shorty after and he sat down and thought of multiple possibilities of how his dad could deliver the package for his mom.
   Then he thought of the worst possible thing... What if his dad is cheating?
   His dad didnt have any sisters so it couldn't have been his sister. His dad could have made the lady make herself look like his mom so if she saw him he wouldn't notice that something was off... That is, if his dad is cheating.
   His thoughts were interrupted with the sound of Taes cries so he sighs and walks into his and Jin's room to get him. When he opened the door he saw Tae in just a diaper and he was squirming around.

   "Ayee, what's the matter with you, why are you doing all that yelling for? " He asked playfully and Tae stopped and looked at him. He walked over and layed beside Tae on his side.

   "Why are you naked? " He asks with a smile as Tae rolls on his stomach and crawls to him.
   Namjoon picks him up and walks down stairs to see everyone watching TV.

   "I am offended, " He says.

   "What are you talking about? " Jin asked.

"Your all watching TV without us and that's mean, isn't it Taebear?" Namjoon says looking at Tae who claps. They give him a confused look.
   He was stunned so he walked upstairs and put some clothes on Tae. He g0t his nappy bag and walked to his car.

   "I guess since they don't want us around we'll have our own fun, " He said kind of hurt.
   The first place he decided to stop was a Dog Cafe' so he could relax and maybe call a friend. He decided to call his friend Mark, they met at a grocery store a while back and they had fun together.

   "This is your youngest son? " Mark asked when he sat down as he looked at Tae in the booster seat.

   "The one and only, isnt he adorable? " Namjoon asked with a laugh.

   "Yes he is, "Mark said.
   They sat down and caught up as they ate and played with Tae.

Time skip
   They spent three hours with his friend at all types of cool places and Tae was getting cranky so he decided to go to a park and rock Tae to sleep in peace.

   When he finally got Tae to sleep he sat down and thought about the so called mrs. Kim. And as if on cue a lady with the exact description in which Seun In described walked past him and his mouth was wide open as he stared with shock.

I wrote a bit of a longer chapter for you guys since someone said my chapters where short. I wrote over four hundred words for you and I hope you all have a good day or night❤❤