chapter 4

After namjoon reads the note he tries to calm Jin down." This doesn't make any sense,"Jin says."And how did they even know we where going to adopt?" Namjoon asks himself outloud."And who is HE,"they both say at the same time.

After doing some thinking they decide to adopt a baby boy. So namjoon heards all of the kids in the car and drive 2 hours and 25 minutes to reach the orphanage. He gets everyone out of the car and walked inside." Hello my name is Seoky and if you have any questions or need help call me," she says with a wink." Look woman I have kids so leave me alone and flirt with someone else," he said as he slides past her." But I want a cute 6 month old baby boy," he said. She walks down a hall and comes back with a baby carrier." He's the only baby boy we have in your description so if you want him come this way so you can sign the adoption papers,"she says still shocked by what namjoon said to her. He takes the baby out of the carrier and looks at him as the baby smiles at him which causes Namjoon and Jin to smile back." What's his name?" Jin asks." His name is Kim Taehyung," Seoky answers. The boys don't notice any of this because they are busy playing with the other kids. Jin goes into the room with Seoky while namjoon watches the kids." So you must be tae's new mom?" She asks him rudely." Yes," Jin says with a smile." Well I don't see why your not pretty and you don't seem like a good mom," she said while she looks for Taehyung's file. Jin was at the verge of tears so he holds Tae infront of his face to avoid the lady seeing his face.

   Tae just gives him small kisses and that makes jin smile." Here's the papers," she says as she takes taehyung from Jin so he can sign the papers, Seoky plays with Taehyung until he let out an adorable giggle. Jin cracked a small smile.