chapter 18

While Tae was asleep in Yoongi's arms someone was watching them...

???pov
Aww that's adorable how Yoongi is holding the baby while their irresponsible parents are too busy kissing. Tommorow is the day I'll take who ever I choose. I can't wait!

3rd person pov
The person walks off and just in time because yoongi looks in that direction. Yoongi looks at Tae and wonders why doesn't anyone in his family love him like they love Tae? He begins to cry as Tae wakes up. Tae begins to cry extremely loud causing Jin to run over and take Tae from Yoongi. Namjoon also comes over and grabs a crying yoongi by his skinny pale arms. Namjoon and Jin thought that Yoongi was trying to drown Tae.
Namjoon begins to pop Yoongi constantly as his cries got louder and louder. Yoongi somehow manages to break loose from Namjoons grip and he runs towards the bathroom door. He was able to open and lock himslef inside before Namjoon could catch him.
Namjoon runs after him and repeatedly bangs on the door. This causes Yoongi to cry harder as he covers his ears as he bawls his eyes out." Joon stop your scaring him,"Jin says trying to calm Namjoon down. "No he almost drowned Tae he deserves a punishment!"Namjoon yells. Jin jumps when he hears Namjoon yell Tae continues to cry, Jin walks outside and brings all the boys inside and gets them out of the. 

   An hour and 30 minutes have passed and Yoongi still hasn't come out yet. All the kids are asleep except him. He is sleepy and he wants to get out of that bathroom and go lay in his comfy bed but he was scared of Namjoon.
Suddenly the doorknob shook and Yoongi began to panic. He sobbed all over again. The door opened revealing Namjoon. Yoongi screamed really loud causing Jin to wake up and run to the bathroom. Namjoon was beating yoongi with a belt(does anyone else think that this is unnecessary?). Jin pushed namjoon and grabbed Yoongi and ran out of the bathroom.