chapter 22

Jin and Namjoon immediately call the police and they had to wait twenty four hours for the police to actually file a missing persons report and begin the search.
"Namjoon, I'm such a bad parent,"Jin kept saying over and over again. "Appa, whewe is Yoonwi and Tae?" Jungkook asks walking into the room. "I don't know sweety but I sure hope that the nice men can find them,"Jin explains but Jungkook still asks questions. " Jungkook how about you go and draw me and Appa a picture, ok? " Jin practualy begs. He nods happily before walking into the playroom and begins his drawing. "Joon what are we going to do, what if Seumni hurts them or worse," Jin said as he continues his rant and Namjoon just stays quiet and listens.

Time skip
It's been two days since Tae and Young went missing and the Kim house is falling apart because Jin is feeling miserable and that caused everyone else to feel miserable too.
But suddenly he gets a call and he answers it without looking at the contact name. "Hello, is this Kim Namjoon or Kim Seokjin? " The person from the other line asks. "Yes, " Jin says with a mix of emotions gaining the attention of Namjoon who was sitting beside him. "We have found your sons and they are at ******, "the person from the other line says and Jin hangs up before bursting into tears of joy. " What happened, is everything ok? "Namjoon says as he ruses to Jin's side."Everything is better than ok, they found them! " Jin exclaims with his voice full of joy for once in a while.