chapter 24

Jin's POV
   Can you describe a better feeling than to reunite a parent with their missing child? Because the moment I saw Seun In walk in the door she was so happy to see her son that she didn't even notice us standing in the room until Tae clapped his little hands. I'm guessing he was happy for them too. "O I'm sorry, I was just so happy to see my son, " She said bowing toward us. "No no, it's ok, we found our two missing kids today too so we know the feeling, " Namjoon says and Tae looks at the baby in the seat across the room and he sticks his tongue out at him and the baby does the same before the both of them burst out in a fit of laughter.
"Kim Taehyung are you bullying that baby? " Hoseok asks. Tae blows a rasberry and claps. "He's not bullying he's being funny, see he's playing with the other baby, " I explained. Tae began to sit up in his car seat so I put him on the floor and he crawled over to the other baby who was trying to get out of his seat as well. Seun In put him on the floor as well and they hugged which was the cutest thing we ever saw.

Taes POV
Wow there is another baby in here. Oh my gosh I'm not the only small human phew I thought I was alone so when his eomma took him out of his seat and sat him beside me you better believe that I hugged him and told him that he's my first baby baby friend. And we played until we both got bored and our parents weren't looking so we crawled out of the room. "Where are we going? " Hyunjin asked. "I don't know but I'm bored, " I said as we sat in the hallway out of breath.

3rd person POV
"Eomma they're gone, " Yoongi and Seoul Jin said at the same time.