chapter 13

When they get home Jin sends everyone to bed early after dinner. Namjoon tries talking to him but he just ignores him.
"Why are you mad at me,I was in the kitchen with you,"Namjoon asks."I'm sorry it's just the kids have been putting tae's life in danger and this is his first day here, and a couples years ago my little cousin dropped his brother and he died,"Jin says as tears form in his eyes."We'll talk about it tommorow promise,"Namjoon says as he kisses Tae on the forehead. 

   Jin fixes Tae a bottle with the medicine inside before reading a book to him. Tae puts his hand in his mouth and smiles at the book in Jin's hands. Namjoon comes over and takes his hands out of his mouth and replaces it with a binky. He makes grabby hands at Namjoon which takes Namjoon by surprise. Jin hands Tae to Namjoon and goes to take a shower.  

   When he comes out of the bathroom he sees Namjoon reading Tae The Three Little Pigs in a funny voice and he can hear Tae's little giggles. Namjoon puts the book which causes Tae to pout. "Someone needs a bath," Namjoon says as he picks out a diaper and onesie for Tae. He walks into the bathroom and starts running some water in the sink. Jin undresses Tae for him and slowly sits Tae in the sink full of water. 

   Tae starts splashing the water all over the place with a big smile. Namjoon starts washing his hair first as Jin keeps Tae from drowing. Namjoon and Jin look at eachother and share a small kiss.