♞Chap. {09} ♞

Maybe agreeing to this was a bad thing? Who knows, though, Nico couldn't get out of it as he awkwardly ate his chips as their club president chirped about how things will work once he entered Ouran Academy— as a first year student!

And their so called president? A hyper active nut job, who sputtered out things that the hazel eyed boy—quite frankly— did not understand at all. Sitting there with a sigh, he peeked over at Takashi who was staring forward with a blank look, oddly the dark haired male hasn't been that annoying as of late. Maybe he could try sparkling up a conversation with him?

"Uh—how you do?"

Nailed it, Nico fist pumped internally at his effort is socializing with the stoic Male.

Though, his efforts were poor and not that well 'sociable' as he'd like them to be— however he denied that he promised himself he was excellent in socializing!

Even though he wasn't.

Takashi turned, and just nodded in Nico's direction, then looking back at the Lavender eyed boy who was talking to four eyes about the fundings and cosplay.

"I'm bored," Complained Nico, in a hushed whisper as Mistukuni was still focused his attention on Tamaki.

"Alright,"

"What you wanna do?"

"I don't know,"

"Wanna play eye spy?"

"No,"

"Wanna bet how many chips I can fit in my mou—"

"No."

With a huff Nico gave up, if that brick wall didn't wanna converse then Nico wouldn't be saying anything else. So with a grunt he turned and continued to eat with a frown.

Takashi Morinozuka you truly are a brick wall!