Chapter 1;

"Ali wake up!" My mother yelled. It was only 7:12. School doesn't start until 9. Maybe I could go hang out with Hayes? Hopefully "Okay mom!" I yelled back while I walked to my closet. I grabbed my clothes and walked to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I was finished I blow dried my hair and I did a quick side braid. I put on my bright blue crop top that had some different styled hearts on it.I had also put on some white shorts along with my blue/white vans. I quickly grabbed my white SnapBack and put it on.

"Where are you going missy?" My mom asked me sternly.

"I'm going to go hang out with Hayes?" I said, more like a question.

"Oh. At least have something to eat Ali." She told me.

"Fine." I replied, kind of annoyed because I wasn't hungry.

I grabbed a banana and devoured it within seconds. I got some water to quench my thirst and quickly drank it. I ran upstairs and into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I played some of my all time favourite songs. First came on "She looks so perfect" by 5SOS then a couple others. I walked downstairs and saw my mom sitting on the sofa.

"I'm going mom! I'll be back soon." I said almost yelling

"Okay Ali! Be safe." She shouted to me.

I walked out the door and grabbed my skateboard. It has my name on it, Alison Marie. I actually admire my name, it has a great ring to it. I got to Hayes' house and I knocked on the dull white door.

"Hey Ali." Nash greeted me. Nash is Hayes older brother, I'm the only child in my family, so he is like my older brother

"Hey Nash, is Hayes here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he's in his room." Nash told me.

"Thanks." I said.

He moved out of my way and I walked upstairs. I know this house like my own, seeing as I had been here about a million and one times.

I knocked on the door before I heard another girl in there? I didn't understand if I actually heard it or it was my imagination but I knocked again and waited out here. I heard giggling which concluded their was a girl in there.

"Hayes open the god damn fucking door or I will break it." I said harshly.

The giggling stopped. I smirked and he opened the door with a girl with brown hair and nice brown eyes. Unlike me, Blonde hair with bright blue eyes. Almost like Hayes? Almost.

"Whose the friend?" I pointed at her.

"That's Lily." She then smiled I gave her a stupid look that basically was saying 'don't play stupid with me.'

"Well, I'm Alison. Hayes best friend." I said rasing my eyebrow

"I'm Lily. I'm Hayes science partner." She said with a fake smile. I know one thing about Hayes. He doesn't take science. I didn't want to start any drama or trouble so I just played along, I sat beside Hayes on his bed.

"Hey Hayes." I whispered in his ear

"Mhm Ali?" He looked at me.

"You don't take science" I whispered in his ear again.

His eyes went wide.

"Caught you grier. No making out." I yelled from walking downstairs. I started to laugh. Nash looked at me like I was crazy. "Lily." Her name doesn't exactly go with Hayes. I mean, Lily+Hayes? No. I don't exactly like him so...

•Before Ali Came•

.:Hayes POV:.

"Babe, she's going to find out sometime soon.." She said looking down

"What if she doesn't like me?" She looked like she was about to cry.

"Lils, she's my BESTFRIEND she'll like you." I said . I don't exactly like Lily that much. Truth is, I have liked Ali since we were 9. So I've liked her for 3-4 years? Wow. Great going Hayes.

"I think I hear her." she started to giggle for no reason? What's up with her? She should know Ali doesn't get jealous unless she actually wants whatever the object/person is.

•10 minutes later•

"Nice excuse!" I said.

"I'm sorry I just wasn't thinking.." She said and she pouted, which wasn't that cute.

"Lils, she knows what subjects I take! And she knows I HATE science." I said sternly.

"Hayes.. This won't work, we won't work. She said trying not to cry.

"What?" I said with fake sadness in my voice. I didn't exactly care. We've only been going out for a few days. So I liked Ali more than her.

"I'm sorry we're done" she ran out crying. I wanted to laugh at her crying. I know that sounded rude. But if you have a best friend you have a crush on, when you are dumped you have a chance with them. Unless there taken then you're fucking screwed.

I called Ali

"Ali?"

"What?"

"Can I explain?"

"Hayes, you lied right to my face."

She sounded like she was crying? This girl never cries.

"Hayes .."

"Ali. She was my girlfriend for ONLY about 4-5 days. She just broke up with me because I kind got mad at her.."

"How do you 'kind of' get mad at someone?" She laughed.

"No idea" I honestly said.

"Can you come over please?" I asked.

"Be over in 5, See you soon Hayes love you."

"Love you too.. See you."

Maybe one day when she says "I love you" she'll mean it.

-----

edited by the amazing @haileyjennax and yeah! don't be all grammar nazi or whatever bc any mistakes aren't really cared for that much xx

-----

no one cares Hailey but thanks aka self promotion I see..😂

-lexie💓