Chapter 6;

"Hayes?" I asked wondering where he was. I was walking around the playground until I saw him making out with Aria. My Best friend ! I started to cry and my knee's became weak.
"Hayes. Why are you doing that?" I cried
"Because I love her more than I love you!" He yelled at me and Aria smirked at me while he kissed her again. That should be me. Not her.
"Hayes please.." I started to sob Into my hands
"Go fuck off Ali. Your an attention whore and Amanda was right. Go die." He yelled and I ran off. I looked back and they were having sex. I heard moans and I was crying.

I woke up screaming and Hayes was sleeping next to me. I hope I didn't wake him up. I started to cry. That is the worst dream anyone could have. Haye's woke up to me crying. He instantly got up and started to hug me
"What happened?" He asked while I cried into his bare chest
"Just a bad dream.." I wiped my tears away
"Wanna talk about it?" He asked and I nodded. I told him and he looked like he was going to cry. He instantly hugged me and cried into my hair.
"I'll NEVER do that Alison. I promise" he said. I smiled and wiped his tears away, he did the same to me. We started into each other eyes and his eyes were a beautiful blue. Mine are a bit darker than his. Next thing I know he kissed me. I was shocked but I didn't stop. He started to kiss my jawline and I pushed him away.
"Hayes.." I said
"I'm sorry. Let's just go to sleep okay?"
"Okay.."
If he wants to do that.. He can wait.
----
Sorry it's short.
Ran out of idea's. I'll probably update later!
Byeeee x
Lexie x