Chapter 17;

|MATTS POV|

Alison was like gorgeous. We like instantly clicked, we're best friends after about 15-20 minutes? Must be a new world record ya? She has the most beautiful hair and eyes. Her smile was perfect and I think I like he-

"Mattyboo?"

"Huh?"

"I asked if you wanted to come to the beach with us." She smiled at me.

"Sure," I smile back

"I'll be back in 10 minutes boys" she waves and ran to her house, since we we're at Nash&Hayes place.

I walked next door and I saw a lady open the door, probably her mom. I greeted her and told me to call her Vanessa, since it was her name and i gracefully accepted the offer. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

|ALISONS POV|

What am I doing you ask? Hmm. I'm looking for a damn bathing suit to wear. I couldn't choose so I asked Aria&Hanna. They said my one that matches Hayes eyes. So I did. I put the blue top on along with the black bottoms. I threw a kinda see-threw t-shirt and some shorts. Got my sandals and walked downstairs..

"Matt?" I asked. Why is he in my house?

"Yaaaaas?" He asked chuckling

"Why are- what are y- nevermind let's go."

"Okay LiLi."

"LiLi?"

"aLIson?" He laughs and I do too.

"So I guess that's MattyBoo&LiLi."

"Yup!" Matt chuckles

I check twitter and see the Magcon boys followed me so I did the same back. Every few seconds I gained like 350+ followers and.. I saw a lot of tweets of..

"@MattchuIsBae| #Malison real?? @Alison.Marie @MatthewEspinosa"

"AlisonMarieFanPage| I perfer #Halison @HayesGrier @Alison.Marie"

"@TaylorsBae| #Talison! @TaylorCaniff @Alison.Marie"

"@CarterIsFab| #Cali or #Calison!"

I chuckled and showed Matt. He thinks #Cali sounds nice, it does but I don't know who this 'Carter' or 'Taylor' is. Maybe I'll meet them soon?

-----

Cough

Cough

Filler

Sorry

Next

Will

Be

Longer

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Maybe 😂