Chapter 10;

.:Alison's POV:.

"Alison I'm so sorry this happened to you." I heard crying and I knew who that was. I was telling myself to tell him I was awake, I grabbed onto his hand and I took a deep gasp for air. "ALISON?!" He yelled crying

"MRS.MARIE!" He yelled. She came running in to see me coughing a lot. I finally stopped and layed back down. I tried to open my eyes but it was hard. They were like sewn shut. I tried one more time and I did it. I saw a bright light in my face. Damn that hurt my eyes.

He just starred at me. I looked into his bright blue eyes which look like they had just re-gained there twinkle. I gave him a little smile and he came down and gave me a hug. I wonder how long I've been out for? What about moving? Oh my god. I tried talking and it didn't turn out to well.

"How long was I wout *cough* for?" I asked

"4 days.." Hayes said. 4 days? Whoa.

"Really?"

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'. I pointed to the water bottle beside me. "Mhmk" he said then got me the water bottle. I drank a few sips then my throat started to feel better.

Along with my stumache and head. I sighed in relief. I heard someone talking, I couldn't tell who it was. It was a doctor. Doctor.S, my family's 'GO TO' doctor for emergencies.

"Mrs.Alison may leave anytime between 1 and 1:30." He smiled and looked at the time. It was 12:54. I pointed to the time and they all smiled. My dad and mom were hugging, maybe they made up? I don't want to move and leave Aria&Hanna. I saw Nash run into the room.

"Ali-kins!" He ran In crying hugging me.

"Sup Nashy" I gave him a smirk

"You seem better" He said while I wiped his years away. I kisses Nash's cheek and and smiled. Hayes was starring at me? What did I do? It was 1:15 now and I wanted to leave. I looked at my iPhone 5s in gold I got from my mom for the 'belated' birthday. I missed mine&Hayes birthday. Way to go Ali.

I saw A LOT of texts..

From Aria🌺; (sent at 12:32 PM)

Hey are you okay? Hayes told me.

From Aria🌺; (sent at 12:45 PM)

Babe, reply so I know your okay please..

From Aria🌺 (Sent at 1:02 PM)

Ali please.😭

To Aria🌺 (sent at1:25)

Babe I'm fine. Thanks for checking on me. Let Hanna know I'm okay? Thanks x:)

From Aria🌺 (sent at 1:26)

K babe. Feel better, we're coming over at 2:30. Hanna and I asked your mom and said it was okay.

To Aria🌺; (sent at 1:28)

K see you at 2:30💋 x

That's when it stopped. I got Hanna texting me to now' wow these girls don't give up so I chuckled and read them

From Hanna💍; (sent at 1:23)

So you text Aria and not me eh? I see how it is;)

To Hanna💍; (sent at 1:24)

Haha yup! See you at 2:30 bby. 💋 x

From Hanna💍; (sent at 1:27)

Yup😳 xx love you bby girl

To Hanna💍; (sent at 1:30)

You too! 😏 x

----

Sorry this was a filler. I'll make an ACTUAL chapter in a few minutes or an hour or so

Lexie x 💋