Chapter 8;

.:Claire's POV:. (Woahhhhh!!)

That Bitch. She took Hayes from me! She's going to regret that. I'll make a plan to get him to HATE her. He'll be rapped around my finger. Just wait. Rose Alison Marie will die in HELL.

.:Alison's POV:.

We just got back to my house and I went up to my room to get changed, I put on a yellow sundress and a strapless bra. I brushed my hair out, it was a horrid mess. I took like 5 minutes.. Yeah.

I put my hair into a side braid just to get my hair out of my face. I put on my black flats and walked downstairs.

Since Hayes had invited to me to go to the park. I accepted since were best friends. Nothing bad will happen right? I walked downstairs and I felt him looking at me. I started to laugh and walked down the stairs and walked over to him. He looked me up and down and couple times and I just chuckled "You Like?" I giggled "Oh my. I mean, Y-you look gorgeous Alison" he said "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself." I smiled "shall we go m'lady?" He asked while he give me his elbow and I gladly accept

"We shall" I smile. We were walking down towards a tree. Not just ANY tree, it was a tree we used to play on as kids. He had to help me up as normal. Because I'm kind of a shortie. I'm 5'4 and he's 5'7 the cute jerk. Yes, a CUTE jerk. He got up after me and we just sat there looking at the clouds until he broke the silence

"It's nice up here huh?"

"Beautiful actually" I say looking into his eyes then back to the clouds

"Yup.." He looked at me and I looked at him

"So.." I sighed

"Ali I got to tell you something." He asked.

Was he going to ask me out? We're JUST friends but I wouldn't mind..

"Mhm?" I looked at the clouds

"W-will you be my girlfriend?"

I literally jumped. Mentally, I can't believe this.. I starred at him. His eyes lost there beautiful sparkle. There just a dull blue and he looked away. I felt guilty so I leaned in a kisses him. It took him a while to notice, so he kissed me back. We both smiled into the kiss, just at different times. It was passionate, and filled with love.

"Yes" I mumbled into his lips. I moved away and he just smiled at me, he helped me down, we were walking to his house until some old dumb looking guys came up to me. I smelt alcohol in hisbreaths. It was quiet disgusting in my opinion.

"Hey there." The guy had shaggy hair and green eyes.

"Fuck off." I said quiet sternly.

"Awe darling, don't be so aggressive." He said

"Get the fuck away from me" I said Hayes looked back and noticed he grabbed my hand and was pulling me away. That's when shit got fucking real.

Hayes came over and threw a punch into his nose. That's when he came over to Hayes. This dude looked 16! We're only 13. How the fuck is this going to work out? Hayes was dealing with him while I called Aria&Hanna. There good with busting some guys heads off. I saw them and we all walked to Hayes, and got the dude off him.

Aria&Hanna and I, all have eachother a look and started to chuckle. "You guys bring Hayes to his house. I'll be there in a minute" I smirk. "Alison NO!" He yelled. "I'll be fine go!" He sighed and walked off.

"Hey there." I winked

"Hey sexy mama" (the fuck?!) I thought

I leaned in to kiss him but I kicked his 'Area' HARD and he fell to the ground and I laughed and ran to Hayes house. I felt proud. But Hayes might think.. Ah. He knows I wouldn't.

.:Hayes POV:.

"Is Alison okay? She never texted me." I asked Aria

"She's fine Hayes, calm down." She said

"If she isn't here in the next 5 minutes I'm calling the co-" then I saw a familiar blonde girl who didn't look damaged. I ran up to her and hugged her. I spun her around in a few circles. I then kissed her. Yup! Right In front of them. Her lips still tasted like Cherries, it was okay. #strawberryguy.

"Are you hurt?" I asked looking at her arms and she chuckled and grabbed her arm back. Is she fucking okay or NOT?

"Hayes, I'm not the hurt one." She winked. OH I get it now, I was seriously so afraid. Until I heard Nash come downstairs with this girl. I noticed who that girl was. Nash never met her.. It was Claire.

"Hello Hayes" she smiled and winked

"Alison." She gave a dirty look. I grabbed Ali by the waist and pulled her closer to me and I turned her face to face me, with using my finger. I smashed my lips onto her's. I could feel Claire looking at us. I heard "awe's" and "ohhhh" a lot. I stepped back and we just smiled. I looked at Claire and gave her a wink

.:Claire's POV:. (*Carter Reynolds Voice*Well Damn)

He Fucking kissed her! They started to make out a little until Hayes 'remembered' he was in a room with us. Like that little hot fucker forgot. I got a text. That's when they stopped. Hayes smirked at me.

Screw you.

"One second babe" I kissed Nash's cheek and went upstairs into Alison's room. It was my friend. David. We want to get our Ex's back. I was never actually DATING Hayes. I just wanted to make Alison jelaous.

David; Now? x

Me; Now. Be ready to get Alison back babe. x

David; come over? I need someone to you know.. I just feel like I need some.. you know;)x

Me; sure. I'll be over in a few minutes let me leave this hell hole. x see you in 10?;)

David; see yah;)

I walked downstairs. I saw Hayes kissing Alison. Bitches.

"Nash Baby I got to go" I said pouting

"Why?" He asked curiously. I made a stupid lie

"My mom needs help cleaning the house, sorry babe see you later" I kissed him until he pulled back and I saw Hayes looking at me. Just you wait.

----

Ah. Next chapter LATER TONIGHT

ORRRRRRRRRR

Tomorrow morning/afternoon

Night x