☼Chapter 28☼

|ALISONS POV|

"Babeeee get up" Hayes said softly and I groaned and turned around the other way. I was about to fall asleep until I felt someone's lips on mine. I peeked an eye open and saw Hayes. I pulled away. I smiled as he did as well. Very smart..

"You should use that way more often" I chuckle as I get up and yawn. He left downstairs, while I went to my closet and got the my grey crop top I got yesterday. Since today is New Years. I wore the my high waisted shorts and my grey vans. I did my hair into a messy bun and left the room.

I walked down the stairs and saw Hayes back towards me so why not try to scare him? I tip toed lightly to him and put my arms around his torso and I whispered in his ears. Sweet little nothings. Then he turned around and pulled me close to him.

I decided to tease him, we both leaned in except I only brushed my lips on his and he groaned and I chuckled. He did a pouty face and pretended to cry. This is a true little boy, a HOT true little boy.

I got a bowl and got some Honey Nut Cheerios, because I'm awesome and I can. I poured the milk and got the spoon. I got my phone, I got onto twitter. I saw notifications that were saying crap like

"Alison's a slut"

"She's so ugly"

"Go die in hell"

"AliWhore"

"Your stupid"

"Hayes is to hot to be with a slut like you"

------

Sorry guys

I Did that during my lunch hour at school and I gotta go now😭

I'll continue after though!

💞x