☼Chapter 27☼

|ALISONS POV|

It was Christmas Day. I woke up super early just to get my last presents wrapped. I sti had to wrap Hayes and Taylor's. I woke up at 4. I knew the boys would be up at around 8 so I have a solid few hours. I looked for the wrapping paper that has kisses on it. Classy

I wrapped Hayes's shirt. OH I also got him a few snapbacks. One specifically was my favourite. His said 'Alison is mine' Ingraved into it. Mine says 'Hayes is mine'. Yes I might be THAT girl but I know he'll like it.. Or I so hope.

I got my tie-dye wrapping paper and wrapped Taylor's. I also got him a $10 iTunes card along with the other boys. Hayes got $50. Only because I love him the most out of the other boys. I on the other hand got me a $100 gift card. So yay me.

I make a card for everyone. They all say the same thing basically.

"Have a great Christmas :)"

It was nowly 6:38. AM I put the presents under the tree. I walked back upstairs to see Hayes awake. I stood there with my eyes wide as he looked questioningly.

"Where were you?" He said in a hot raspy voice. He probably just got up

"I-Uh-Bathroom" I said shrugging as I got into the bed as he cuddles against me. My back was on his chest as I felt his heart beat and I fell asleep.

|7:56AM|

I wake up yawning. Hayes was still holding me, as I moved he groaned and pulled me back and I giggled. "Babeeeeee move your hand" I said "babe huh?" He chuckled and I blushed "shut up and move your hand." I said and he does so.

"Present time?" I said and he woke up fast. I giggled as he woke up the other boys. I hope they'll like what I got them.. Mostly Hayes yah know? OH I also got Hayes a $20 gift card to Starbucks because I'm awesome okay.

We all walked downstairs. They basically jumped off the staircase. Such kids. I laugh as Nash failed jumping. He fell onto the couch as he said "shit". I just chuckled and helped him up.

The boys were sitting in a circle?

"Damn.. You boys must like Christmas." I say and they looked at Each other and nodded over and over again.

"I'll hand them out ONE BY ONE got that?" I chuckle and Carter did a pouty face.

"Cartahh stop" I say laughing and he stopped

"Fine. Whose first?" I ask and they pointed to me?

"Why me?" I laugh

"Just look." Hayes says and I smile

I opened Matts. I got a $20 iTunes card. Then Taylor's, of course. Tie-Dye vans. I then opened Carter's as I found a red sparkly crop top, a nude color crop top along with 2 pairs of high-waisted shorts. I then Opened Nash's. He got me tickets to any Magcon place I want to go to. I opened Cameron's and gasped. "CANDY!" I said and rushed to cam and hugged him and he chuckled.

"Mine too" Hayes smiled and I smiled back saying 'Okay' in a way I guess. The wrapping paper said 'I Love You'. AWE! I opened it biting my lip and my face fricking dropped.

"You did not.." I say crying

"But I did." He smirked.

I had gotten VIP passes to see ED SHEERAN!

"OH MY FUCK OH MY FUCK THANK YOU HAYES!!" I yelled and hugged him tightly as I cried

"Anything for you princess." Hayes smiled as I give him the present I got him.

"Hm you boys can look at yours" I smirked as they all looked for theirs Hayes bit his lip as opened his. I smiled as his eyes went huge and he smiled.

"Oh my god Ali. This is amazing!" He said and he took off his shirt and put the one I got him on. It was kind of baggy and it was a dark navy blue with white writing.

I went upstairs and changed into mine. I put the hat on backwards, luckily the hat was teal and it had grey writing on it. I walked downstairs to see Hayes in his grey vans. I smiled as he came up to hug me.

"Best. Christmas. Ever" he cried as I did as well. Maybe this is a sign we'll be together forever? 💞

-----

Random emoji Idek

Sorry before this it was like June.. So I didn't have anything to do so.. Screw that lmao

School tomorrow

Ew

Bye x