☼Chapter 22☼

|MATTHEWS POV|

I know I liked Ali, maybe I liked her in a brother and sisterly way? Should I tell her? I'll just tell her tomorrow morning. Maybe she'll understand? I kinda just did that to make her happy again.. I'm happy for her, if she is.

|HAYES POV|

"I seriously just screwed this all up" I said ruffling my hair while Matt came down here

"WHY HAYES!" Matt whispered yelled

"Dude I didn't mean it!" I said on the verge of crying

"You broke that poor girls heart!" He said pissed

"I-I can't do this." I said walking out the door. I ran next door and ran up the stairs to my room

I cried which seemed for hours. I can't take myself seriously for saying that about Juliet, yeah she was cute but she isn't as gorgeous or as amazingly perfect as Alison. If she doesn't want to see me anymore, I'll give her that. I packed a few shirts and shorts. I wrote a note and left it at Alison's house.

Since all the boys are already there. I put a Rose beside it and started to cry as I looked back Into the empty house and walked out. Lightly shut the door. Where was I going to go? I'll just walk around I guess.. I knew exactly where I was going to go. The park p

where I took Ali for her 12th birthday.

|ALISONS POV|

I woke up and yawned with no Matt? Where could he be? Eh. I got changed into a floral Crop top and denim shorts. I put on my 'swag' slippers Hayes got me. I walked downstairs and saw a Rose and a note? Uh oh..

I read it.

Well uh hi whoever is reading this. Probably Alison, if not please show her this. If it is Alison. I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you. Rose Alison Marie Duncan I love you to the moon and back. I decided to run away Because you all hate me. I'm so sorry for all the harm I've ever done to your perfect little self. Can you tell Nash I won't be back for a while? This is for your guises sake, to keep you safe. Especially Alison. I love you and ONLY you okay? Remember that. If you want anything to remember me by, keep this note and the Rose I left you. I love you Ali, I really do.

~Hayes x

"NASH MATT CAM CARTER TAY!" I yelled crying and clutching the paper note to my heart as I felt my heart brake In two

"What?!!" They all said and I pointed to the note as they all read it.

"We gotta find him" Nash said crying

"Well duh." I said crying as I hugged them all.

|HAYES POV|

I look threw the window to see Ali reading the note. She started to cry I kept telling myself not to go back in there. I heard her almost having a panic attack. she didn't though. That's when I left.

Who knows if I'll be back?

|~Skip forwards to a week~|

|ALISONS POV|

"Nash! What if he's sick!" I yelled screaming

"It's pouring and it's cold!" I pointed

"Alison, calm Dow-" I cut him off

"NO! I'm going out there to find him by myself or NOT!" I said getting my rain jacket and rain boots, got a flashlight an ran outside, I ran to the closet park we went to when I just turned 12.

"Hayes please come back.." I said sobbing while leaning onto the tree we used to play on always.

"Princess don't cry for me.." I heard a boy? I turned around and saw him. The boy I've been caring about all week. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly

"Hayes please come back" I said sobbing as it kept raining

"Baby if it makes you happy then sure" he tried to smile but he failed

"Nash missed you like crazy" I said walking Down the road with him

"Oh really?" He chuckled and I nodded

I stopped him and decided to make the first move. I kissed him. He hesitated at first but he knew what was going on. He pulled away and we just smiled and we walked down to my house.

"Guess who I found" I smiled as the boys came down and hugged Hayes more than I did I guess they missed him more than me? Wait. Not possible. This morning Matt broke up, he told me he has feelings, BROTHERLY ones. I got him I felt the same.

"Hold on guys I left something outside" as Hayes left with me. I saw my house keys on the road, I didn't see lights coming towards me.

"ALI MOV-!" Hayes yelled and I looked beside me and it was a can coming right towards me. I tried to scream I did a little enough for the other boys to come before the van hit me.

They ran to me before I saw anything else I passed out.

"I love you" I heard before I passed out.

----

OH

Who do you think might've hit her?

Hmm...

Sorry guys..

#Mali is over.

#Hali is back☺️

Yey