☼Chapter 26☼

(A/N Skipping to Christmas sowy peoples)

|ALISONS POV|

Hayes and I have been a strong relation ship for 5 months now. Christmas Day 6 months. I can't believe it! We've been on Christmas Holidays.. Like for school and that. I still had to get the boys and my family members there presents and it's 3 days befre Christmas. Its December 23rd. I was going Christmas shopping today.

"Hey Hayes, I'm going out for a little okay?" I said

"What? Where?" He questioned

"Something and Mall." I winked before walking upstairs and changing from my Pajamas.

I got into a neon pink dress, it has laces down to my hand. I put on some short shorts, yet not TO short. The dress is kind of flowly, I put on some light brown uggs. I put on a white beanie. I got my nude colored purse and I walked in the kitchen and I saw Hayes and Nash starring at me.

"Your hot for a 14 year old" Nash said and Hayes started to nudge his arm

"Sorry bro, I know that is all yours use it wisely" He winked as I laughed

"Babe you going now?" Hayes said while eating my chips.

"Yup. See you soon" I kissed his cheek and left

I walked outside and locked the door with the keys. I was walking to Forever 21. I needed a new pair of shoes what? They were 3 pairs for $10. I got a floral print pair, a camouflage pair and grey pair of vans an converses. I paid and I left to Old Navy and that.

I looked around and I saw something Carter would like. I got him 2 pairs of snap backs. One grey and one navy blue. Then I looked for me Because I'm growing out of most of my old clothes. I looked for some sweatpants, I got myself some grey ones and a pair of black ones. I paid $50 when it was $34.73.

I got a pair of grey vans for Matthew so we can twin, A LOT of Candy for Cammy, 3 Tie-Dye shirts for TayTay, a new pair of sunglasses that say 'swag'. I got Jack and Jack some red vans and I got Hayes a shirt that says 'Aye, She's Mine' and I got myself the shirt that says 'Back Off That Doofs Mine' Because that's how we do it.

------

Filler sowy

Next chapter WILL be Christmas Day so it'll be skipped a day.

And yeah

Bye

x