♾Chapter 30

|ALISONS POV|

I woke up and saw Hayes still sleeping. I decided to at least try to get ready for whatever we planned or whatever we we're

Gonna do today. He said we might go to the beach, Aria&Hanna are coming too! It's time.

I walked to my closet and couldn't tell what to wear, I remembered Hayes loved it when I wore grey crop tops, so I did. This one had a heart near my left collarbone, I got my denim high waisted jeans and my grey converses. I did my hair in a side braid and decided to wake Hayes up. As I walked over to my bed smiling.

"Hayes.. It's 10." I say softly as he groans.

"5 more minutes.." He said turning around. I sigh and chuckle and go on the other side of the bed.

"Hayes please." I say softly as I whined and he turned over AGAIN! He wants it, I can tell.. He chuckles as I kneel down to the bed.

I lean in and lightly kiss him. It takes him a few seconds to adjust to what was happening, he smiled into the kiss as he pulled me up onto the bed with him. By this time he was sitting up as I was sitting on his lap. He decided to put one hand on my neck, other on my lower back.

"Hayes not the hair" I say sassily and get off kissing Hayes' cheek. He groans as he gets up.

><><>10 Minutes Layer<><><

Hayes walked downstairs as he wore a grey muscle tee, khakis and grey vans. He had a white SnapBack on and walked towards me and put his stomach on my back. He leaned into my ear

"We never finished that yet.." He whispered. It was quiet sexy as he began to softly kiss my neck. I think he knew what was gonna happen. I was alone in the house as I bit

My lip to keep it in.

"Don't do that" he said as I let it out. I moaned as he chuckled.

I pushed him off and got some food.

-----

Filler!

Omf tyvm for 229 reads!

I'm at a cottage until sunday so..

Bye x