Auto Siren Time

Me: Thanks for the reviews everyone.

Now, finally, the next chapter.

Don't forget to tell me your favorite part.

I don't own Transformers Prime or My Little Pony.

Spoiler Alert! Decepticons come in this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autobot Base

The Autobots and their human allies were sitting and talking about when Miko blurted out, "We should go see the Dazzling Sunsets!"

Everyone stops what they were doing and looked at her.

"We haven't seen them since yesterday and we know where they are," Miko stated.

"While I to would like to see them again, they are hiding something," Raf said.

"What do you mean," Jack asked.

"Did you see the way they tensed up when Miko asked them why would they move to a boring place like Jasper, Nevada? They are hiding something."

"You're not the only one who thinks that, Rafael," Optimus stated.

"Optimus! You think they are hiding something too?!"

"While I won't judge them cause they are hiding something, they have this emotion in their eyes. I saw only two emotions in their eyes: Guilt and Fear."

"Why would they those emotions in their eyes," Ratchet asked, having to hear the whole conversation and hearing about the Dazzling Sunsets when everyone came back to base the day before.

"I am not sure old friend, but I think it is best to let them tell us themselves instead of us forcing it out of them. It is not the Autobot way."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go see them," Miko yelled the last part out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Hotel

The Autobots were in their holoforms, their charges with them as they went to visit the Dazzling Sunsets. Only when they got there...

"What do you mean they left," Arcee said.

"I don't know. They just left. But I did see something odd about them," the desk manager said

"And what is that," Optimus asked.

"You saw them before, right? You know their eye color."

They nodded.

"Well, their eye color, when they left, was electric blue. Like yours," the desk manager said while gesturing to them.

"Like ours," Optimus said, pointing to his eyes.

The Autobots looked at each other while the kids looked at them.

"Do you know where they went," Bulkhead asked.

"Yes. See that poster," the desk manager pointed to.

They nodded.

"There's a singing contest at Jasper High School for teens. They said they should sing there and also enroll. The time it starts is 10:30. That's 30 minutes from now."

"Thank you," Jack said.

The Autobots and kids left.

"Eyes like us. How do they have eyes like us," Arcee asked out loud.